HARD TO FOLLOW: A new non-serious election game interest thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 04:00:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  HARD TO FOLLOW: A new non-serious election game interest thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HARD TO FOLLOW: A new non-serious election game interest thread  (Read 4375 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: April 01, 2020, 09:11:22 PM »

Is it too late for me to join as Mike Gravel
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 10:50:09 PM »

Well to begin with, thank you for having this debate. My sole goal is to end all wars, if there is a candidate who can do that, I will happily endorse them. The truth is that a trigger happy neoconservative complex has grasped the Democratic Party and made it akin to the disaster of the Bush Republican Party and now the Johnson White House. If I am nominated, I will abandon this trigger happy interventionist thought and I will, as Warren Harding once said, return us to normalcy.

To Senator Gravel In the past, you've campaigned on ending all wars and becoming an isolationist nation. President Johnson's approval is sky-high. He's embraced interventionist beliefs and has started 33 wars in the last few years alone. Do you stand by that previous promise to "end all wars"?

I don't deny that President Johnson has been a failure, he absolutely has been. He is representative of the worst parts of the neoconservative faction that is present not only in the Republicans, but also the Democrats, as well. For instance, I want to press Mr. Biden on this in particular. His father voted for the war in Iraq, which was an absolute disaster, and we knew that the Bush administration was lying to us, yet Hunter Biden has yet to say anything on his father's vote, it's time for him to admit the truth. I will now quote someone who I disagree with strongly , Barry Goldwater, he said in 1964 "that [the Republicans] need to offer a choice not an echo." Well here in 2020, we stand and we have a choice we can offer the same type of neoconservative establishment stooge like Hunter Biden or we can nominate someone who will serve as a clear contrast to the dumpster-fire-level disaster that is the Johnson presidency. We won't win by echoing the disaster of the neoconservative complex that has plagued American society, so I ask the Democrats yet again, do we want to echo this disaster or do we want real change to end the endless wars that we are involved in.

Closing statement:

The choice is clear: a bunch of trigger-happy war-hawk DINOs or a proper Democrat. The choice is clear someone who echoes President Johnson versus someone who contrasts from them. We can't end the neoconservative complex without your help though, go to MikeGravel.com or text Mike Gravel to 2020, and make a small donation, so that not only can we return to the debate stage, but we can run ads across the nation. Thank you!
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 10:03:47 PM »

Mike Gravel will focus on Polk, Scott, and Linn County in Iowa, Hillsborough, Rockingham, and Merrimack County in New Hampshire, Clark County and Washoe County in Nevada. He will also paint Hunter Biden as a warmonger and a neoconservative and will warn Americans that if elected, Hunter Biden will not even fear to nuke Ukraine or Russia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies