The Caucus for an Institutional Atlasia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:59:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Caucus for an Institutional Atlasia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Caucus for an Institutional Atlasia  (Read 3798 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: June 30, 2013, 05:08:32 PM »

I've always wanted to see more "media" and publications in the game. Problem is, you're either regurgitating facts from other threads, which isn't very helpful, or editorializing, which tends to lead only to bitching.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 03:37:50 PM »

While the movement has certainly been annoying, causing economic collapse and posting in different languages are not the characteristics of a terrorist organization. Calling a party we don't like a terrorist organization is undemocratic.

The fact that they brought down an entire region warrants the label. They created terror as part of furthering their views.

You have no damn clue what terrorism is, do you? Terrorism is the use of violence to achieve political change. The NM-AM has not, AFAIK, used violence in their handling of government.

Violence has more than one strict definition and is not limited to  physical force. A destructive action also falls under most definitions.

If I abolish a government agency, say, the Department of Education, is that violence? I destroyed that government agency, did I not?

Logic fail
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies