Who'll win MO GOP Primary for Governor? (Aug. 2) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:29:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Who'll win MO GOP Primary for Governor? (Aug. 2) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who'll get the GOP nod?
John Brunner

Eric Greitens

Catherine Hanaway

Peter Kinder

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: Who'll win MO GOP Primary for Governor? (Aug. 2)  (Read 1393 times)
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« on: July 30, 2016, 04:18:05 PM »

I've seen the enthusiasm mainly go for Brunner and Greitens. Voted Brunner as he might have the best organization of the four.
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 12:52:51 AM »
« Edited: July 31, 2016, 01:10:42 AM by Spiral »

From an across-the-border perspective, I think Greitens win by more than 5 points, though I would definitely prefer it if Hanaway pulled off the upset.

If the election were held a month ago, Greitens would have won this way, though it's a lot more uncertain after he got bombarded the way Brunner did earlier. There's also been a big uptick in negative ads for Hanaway in the final week, while Kinder has gone pretty much untouched and forgotten. I think there's actually a non-negligible chance that Kinder could come out as the winner (or at least be in the top two) if voters are really disgusted by the circular firing squad over the airwaves. Kinder hasn't been aggressive in his campaign to say the least, though, and he's already had the stench of a has-been for a while, so I wouldn't bet on it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies