Banning the Daisy Red Ryder (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:48:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Banning the Daisy Red Ryder (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you agree or disagree with this?
Agree

Disagree

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: Banning the Daisy Red Ryder  (Read 2251 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: November 14, 2006, 08:41:41 PM »

We grew up with BB guns, and I remember having huge wars in the woods with them, with cousins and their neighbors.  We would all just shoot directly at each other with no regard whatsoever for safety.  My brother and I generally wore jeans or trousers, and so were less vulnerable than my shorts-wearing cousins, not to mention I wore heavy, thick glasses.  I remember one of my cousins got a BB buried in his leg.. fair amount of blood trickling down.  Minor injuries were common, but luckily we all kept our eyes intact - pure luck.

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 11:03:43 AM »

We grew up with BB guns, and I remember having huge wars in the woods with them, with cousins and their neighbors.  We would all just shoot directly at each other with no regard whatsoever for safety.  My brother and I generally wore jeans or trousers, and so were less vulnerable than my shorts-wearing cousins, not to mention I wore heavy, thick glasses.  I remember one of my cousins got a BB buried in his leg.. fair amount of blood trickling down.  Minor injuries were common, but luckily we all kept our eyes intact - pure luck.

Wow.  Did your parents realise you were doing this?

Presumably - it was they who bought me the BB gun.  I'm just saying if parents buy kids BB guns, they should expect them to shoot one another with them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies