IA-SEN 2022: Grassley vs Franken (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:19:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  IA-SEN 2022: Grassley vs Franken (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA-SEN 2022: Grassley vs Franken  (Read 27366 times)
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« on: June 07, 2021, 04:09:48 PM »

ah, my favorite game, "Chuck Grassley tweet or OC post?"

Have you ever seen Chuck Grassley and OC in the same room before? That's all I'm saying.

So you're saying that OC is responsible for Merrick Garland not being a Supreme Court justice right now?

Hey, OC? Don't be scared, buddy, I just wanna talk...
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 11:31:00 PM »

The tweets and his actions at the hearing this year both suggested a situation even worse than Feinstein tbh.

A senator being 95 while still being in office is just f**king insane.

The tweets suggest that he's an average 88-year-old who doesn't care about smartphones enough to bother overcoming the general hassle that learning how to use such a relatively new piece of technology as a smartphone tends to present to an average 88-year-old.

It's quite ironic how you literally said in the 12th post before this one that:

[This] shows how Dems are not as immature as Reps, considering the 'Dementia Joe' moniker could easily be applied to Chuck but no one does it (and I'm not saying they should, either).

... given how you then immediately proceeded to hypocritically turn around & apply it to him in the very same immature manner that you supposedly bemoan (let alone in a baseless manner given how, in the meantime, another poster literally discussed in-depth how this isn't exactly a Feinstein/Cochran situation).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies