IA-SEN 2022: Grassley vs Franken (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:54:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  IA-SEN 2022: Grassley vs Franken (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA-SEN 2022: Grassley vs Franken  (Read 27359 times)
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« on: May 27, 2021, 02:47:29 PM »

Our queen has arrived!
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 05:14:49 PM »

Everybody feel free to post your authoritarian N U T map predictions of Queen Abby demolishing feeble old man Chucklenuts.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 05:34:21 PM »

It's a 303 map as I said before but no one knows what the Recovery is gonna be like in 500 days, and WI, PA, NV NH, AZ Leans D while GA goes to a Runoff, but until we get polling we can assume anything from wave insurance

The real danger is GA, due to a Runoff, Hassan with no voter suppression can beat Sununu

But, if we narrowly hold the H and Senate we still have to deal with Tester and Sinema on Filibuster reform in a 51 Senate

OC, on a scale from 1 to N U T, how authoritarian do you think Abby's inevitable win will be?
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 05:43:50 PM »

I will put it like this she has a 1/3 chance just like Ryan, Beasley and Grayson has because we have critical H races it's not a scale of 10 but either a 2/3 chance or a 1/3 and she has a 1/3.

Just like Rs in WI, PA, NH, AZ, NV and GA have a 1/3 chance there to win

Grayson as in Alan Grayson? What on earth makes you think he will be the Dem nominee in Florida?

I didn't ask you to rate it on a scale of 10, I asked you to rate it on a scale of N U T.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 10:04:01 PM »

Alright, cue the memes.

wouldn't she have any easier time running for her old seat (assuming no gerrymandering)

Also, what earned her meme status

I'm also curious as to how she became a meme. Can someone seriously explain? Funny thing is that I'm fairly sure the "Unbeatable Finkenauer" memes only became a thing after she lost reelection. So maybe it was meant to be an ironic thing?

I consider it an homage to the titan that should have been.

In American Timeline 2.0, Queen Abby ascends to the throne to become the duly elected monarch of the American Empire, leading a blessed invasion into Canada for the purpose of expanding Moose ranching and making Iowa Caucuses the nationwide standard of voting for all offices.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2021, 06:49:06 PM »

Through a very reliable source and friend of mine who’s involved in several IAGOP campaigns at the state and local level, I have obtained access to Chuck Grassley's internal polling. Please do NOT share this with anyone, this is confidential.

[...]

If this really were confidential, wouldn't it be prohibited to have this posted on a publicly-accessible website like this one?

Whoosh
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies