Rate Nevada (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 12:52:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Rate Nevada (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: It's never too early.
Safe D

Likely D

Lean D

Tossup/Tilt D

Tossup/Tilt R

Lean R

Likely R

Safe R

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 86

Author Topic: Rate Nevada  (Read 3179 times)
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« on: May 27, 2021, 01:49:01 PM »

til to lean D, closer to lean D.

2020 was bad for Dems in tourist places that were hurt by the economy closing (Hawaii, Las Vegas, Miami).  They should improve in 2022 so I'd expect the Dem to win by about 5.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 07:15:22 AM »

til to lean D, closer to lean D.

2020 was bad for Dems in tourist places that were hurt by the economy closing (Hawaii, Las Vegas, Miami).  They should improve in 2022 so I'd expect the Dem to win by about 5.

Why are you so confident in Democrats improving to such an extent next year? You seem to believe that 2022 is on track to be another 2002, but for the Democrats rather than the Republicans. I wouldn't be surprised if Masto wins reelection, but this isn't a race Democrats can take for granted.

I didn't say they should take it for granted.  The 5 point margin assumes she runs a very good campaign as I expect her to.  But I said a million times that Nevada would be closer than people expected in 2020 and everyone here said no, it's a lean democratic state.  That's still true, but like I said above, Las Vegas was wrecked by the covid shutdowns which people associated with democrats.  People here underestimate how much people vote their own interests.  That is no longer a factor so I expect things to revert back to normal.  People here are viewing this election through the prism of the 2020 results, but the results should have been a healthier margin for Democrats but for the issue above. 
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 09:20:08 PM »

Vegas loves Trump because Wayne Newton is a Republican and not a Dem and loves TRUMP

Do you eat magic mushrooms before posting here?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies