AZ-SEN (Suffolk): Maricopa County - Kelly +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:49:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  AZ-SEN (Suffolk): Maricopa County - Kelly +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-SEN (Suffolk): Maricopa County - Kelly +1  (Read 1819 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 07, 2022, 01:51:26 PM »

I saw “AZ-Sen (Suffolk) - Ma….” and clicked.

I’m disappointed

Masters still hasn’t led in a poll. If he wins, polling doesn’t work or at any rate, something is happening and it shouldn’t be happening.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 01:37:44 PM »

Well, I don’t ever think Arizona will be like Colorado for this and next decade, but it will be roughly on par with Pennsylvania, Michigan, and New Hampshire. Maybe Minnesota.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2022, 06:50:25 PM »

Well, I don’t ever think Arizona will be like Colorado for this and next decade, but it will be roughly on par with Pennsylvania, Michigan, and New Hampshire. Maybe Minnesota.

PA, MI, and NH all seem kind of different, though? MI has clearly had a sustained Democratic bounce-back since Trump was sworn in; NH has a locally very strong GOP even as they do poorly up-ballot; and PA if anything has mostly continued trending right, even if Oz/Mastriano were an unreally bad ticket.

AZ seems like it's continuing to trend left, but it also had a pretty bad GOP ticket and even 2022 showed evidence that the Democratic floor there is pretty low.

Not literally but what I am trying to say is that Democrats will probably need to carry Arizona going forward to be competitive.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies