VA-CD Media/Big Data: Tied race at 47% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:53:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-CD Media/Big Data: Tied race at 47% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-CD Media/Big Data: Tied race at 47%  (Read 1021 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« on: October 23, 2021, 06:39:34 PM »

For those who are unaware, this poll is done by Trump shill Richard baris, who has developed quite a Twitter following

His polling was awful in 2020.

Throw it in the trash

Except it wasn't. Do you want to provide evidence?

His polling had Biden up in Wisconsin, Michigan, by about 2-3 points each and Minnesota by 10 points (3 point Dem bias). Pennsylvania was a Trump +1 and Florida was Trump +2. I know, because I followed some of his work before the election (and why I had a better prediction than most of this forum).

Say what you want about his politics, he's better than almost everybody else at accurate polling.

It might be a Trafalagr situation though, where Trump on the ballot affects things more than anything. Of course, we still have yet to see if the polling errors in 2020 were a Trump effect or a GOP effect. This year's elections may clear that up. So you might be right, but you too should consider that you might be wrong as much as you want posters like wbrocks to.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies