LOL, Michele Bachmann's hypocrisy and stupidity yet again (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:51:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  LOL, Michele Bachmann's hypocrisy and stupidity yet again (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LOL, Michele Bachmann's hypocrisy and stupidity yet again  (Read 2749 times)
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 25, 2011, 01:28:28 AM »

Also something she'll no doubt come under fire on from the pro-Gaddafi Tea Party.
Well with that solid logic we can assume that becuase you are not (not that I have seen at least) calling for the US and others to bomb the crap out of every country with a brutal dictator, you must be pro-[insert regime].
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 11:42:41 PM »

Got a call from her people today while I was at Wal-Mart.  First one from that campaign.  Actually, I got the call while I was walking across the parking lot from my car to the store in the rain.  And I was holding the umbrella and I had my phone in my backpack and I didn't want to bother answering it in the rain.  But when I got inside, I checked the phone and I had a missed call from the 202 area code.  I thought that was Washington.  So I'd assumed it was Ron Paul again.  They have called three times.  Then I had a new message and I checked it and it was Michele Bachmann's campaign reminding me that she was born and raised seven miles from where I live, and that she would be around tomorrow about 5:30 to answer questions.  So they were hoping that they could count on me to come and cheer her on.

I'm sure I'll skip it, but sometimes it's just nice to be asked.
We got that call today too, my brother and I are considering protest/causing a scene there
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 05:34:36 PM »

Got a call from her people today while I was at Wal-Mart.  First one from that campaign.  Actually, I got the call while I was walking across the parking lot from my car to the store in the rain.  And I was holding the umbrella and I had my phone in my backpack and I didn't want to bother answering it in the rain.  But when I got inside, I checked the phone and I had a missed call from the 202 area code.  I thought that was Washington.  So I'd assumed it was Ron Paul again.  They have called three times.  Then I had a new message and I checked it and it was Michele Bachmann's campaign reminding me that she was born and raised seven miles from where I live, and that she would be around tomorrow about 5:30 to answer questions.  So they were hoping that they could count on me to come and cheer her on.

I'm sure I'll skip it, but sometimes it's just nice to be asked.
We got that call today too, my brother and I are considering protest/causing a scene there

Nothing but praise this morning in the WCF Courier and on KWWL.com.  "yee hah!  She's from here and I'm from here, so I support her."  That sort of thing.  Black Hawk county GOP chairman falling all over himself for a photo op with Bachmann.  Lots of flesh-pressing.  Good times.

So you guys chickened out?  Or maybe figured you had something better to do with your time?
No clue where my brother was so couldn't get a ride, and I don't have my car up here with me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies