#NeverTrump GOP endorsements LATEST: Graham and Lee voted McMullin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 07:21:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  #NeverTrump GOP endorsements LATEST: Graham and Lee voted McMullin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: #NeverTrump GOP endorsements LATEST: Graham and Lee voted McMullin  (Read 111601 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: February 29, 2016, 03:42:16 PM »

I've been tweeting him links to Gary Johnson stuff for like three days. Joking about RINO scum aside, I like Sasse. I wish he'd understand that the Trump revolt needs to be taken seriously, but I also think he can be an ally for the liberty movement in the future and helping to build up that movement is my long term goal.

The short term goal, of course, is to punish the party for trying to shove another movement Conservative upon the electorate.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 07:01:07 PM »

Former Congresswoman Mary Bono gets added to the list:

https://twitter.com/MaryBonoUSA/status/762997537728974848

You must be logged in to read this quote.
It better not be over character. She left her husband after he got crushed in the Senate race here. She is what Howard Stern calls "a star finkser."
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 11:16:46 PM »

Mary Matalin said all along that she was "provisionally" Trump the whole time, and lol @ ErikErikson.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 03:32:35 PM »

Paul endorsing Stein isn't a surprise to me considering his foreign policy beliefs, Johnson being a bit too pragmatic, and the fact that Paul has a very on again/off again relationship with the Libertarian Party. I disagree with him over it, but I respect the logic behind it.

While I'd be supporting Johnson if anyone not named Donald Trump or Rand Paul were on the national ticket, I've been disappointed n his campaign so far. While I initially liked (and still do) the pick of Bill Weld, I was hoping Gary Johnson would run as the Gary Johnson I supported in 2012 and that Bill Weld would attract the moderate Republicans who aren't necessary any more inclined to Johnson than Trump. Instead, Johnson and Weld have consistently flipped from being an extremely tedious "fiscally conservative but socially liberal Smiley" style radical centrist to flopping over into the land of the extremely whiny elitist Republicans like Christine Todd Whitman who keep crying "its my party too!" except for when Ron Paul pretty much stood alone against the Republican war machine. Ron Paul has been fighting these people. Is he supposed to endorse Gary Johnson for becoming one?

Jill Stein is not the first Green endorsed by Paul, and libertarians and the left have worked hand in hand time and time again to achieve common goals. Just look at the relationship between Paul and Bernie in Congress-it should be no wonder that Paul is considering Stein. The Bernie-revolution had a lot of traits that had more in cause with Paul than the Trump Train or the #NeverTrump movement.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 06:34:24 PM »

RP said kind of mediocrely nice things about Gary Johnson in 2012.
Tepid praise but an endorsement was not made. Johnson 1.0 was a lot better than Johnson 2.0. If he didn't get Paul's support then, why would he get it now?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 02:21:02 PM »

and for the counter-point....

well-known water-poisoner rick synder is still not able to share if he is going to vote for trump.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/rick-snyder-trump/
I thought he was a racist Nazi who purposely poisoned poors with lead. Now you're upset that he isn't backing Trump? You'd be attacking him if he did support Trump.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies