Hotter, Badder, and Unpopularer Takes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:21:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hotter, Badder, and Unpopularer Takes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hotter, Badder, and Unpopularer Takes  (Read 95263 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: May 05, 2019, 12:12:00 PM »

*takes deep breath*

Iowa will vote to the left of Georgia.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

NO!!!

Are you aware of political trends, IA is trending Republican, and that trend has accelerated, recently. GA is trending Democratic, another trend that is accelerating

Well in a purely neutral or a Trump favoring one  no , but remember IA has a tendency to swing hard from election to election . In 2018 IA swung pretty hard to the left and incumbency saved the GOP from losing The Gubernatorial race as well and Dems did better in overall house races as well . GA for sure on the other hand won’t vote Dem unless they are winning by  5 points nationally , while I can see them winning IA in some cases (Biden being the nominee ) .

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 02:43:17 PM »

24 is better to watch than Game of Thrones

Arrow is better than The Flash
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 03:53:40 PM »

24 is better to watch than Game of Thrones

Arrow is better than The Flash

Game of Thrones has dumbed down its writing in an apparent effort to become 24, so maybe you'd like it more now.

24 is probably the most addicting show I have ever seen

My parents and I finished two seasons of 24 within 8 days lol
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 06:25:57 PM »

I saw and enjoyed the first season of 24, but the time investment was too much, plus I really hated the main character's wife and daughter.

It only gets better as Season 4 and 5 is the Peak of the Show though

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 01:03:43 PM »

I actually think GA and even IA in some cases have more of a chance of flipping than FL. GA due to demographics and IA due to it being a superelastic state
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 01:21:30 PM »

For supposedly being a more liberal and tolerant forum, Atlas is fairly Islamophobic,

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=114592.0

Holy sh!t look at BRTD throw down on that thread lol

2010 Atlas is pretty different than 2019 Atlas , heck the Atlas when I first registered here in Dec of 2014 was very different too.

Second the results of the poll is not Islamophobic though many posts in that thread are. You can find a religion itself to be terrible without also disliking people who believe in that religion. The latter is Islamophobic but the former is not
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 03:29:33 PM »

Atlas has become 99% unreadable in the recent months due to a large influx of bigots, and calling it a liberal echochamber is hilarious. We have a guy still prancing around after having a Hitler quote in his sig, and several posters who consistently appear to make the most disgusting transphobic and homophobic comments in every thread vaguely related to these issues. If anyone made these types of comments but with racism, they'd be rightfully banned, but by tolerating them this site is quickly becoming toxic fo LGBT+ people and honestly anyone who is a halfway decent person. Sad!

That's not a take. It's a statement of fact.
It’s neither. Both of you are angry drama queens, nothing more. One brouhaha about a Stormer and religious/philosophical differences with Fuzzy (who you guys treat absolutely horribly because you’ve basically built an entire narrative about him that you know is untrue, but whatever) does not a Nazi filled forum make. I mean, if you guys are that threatened by us, why don’t you leave?

I mean seriously if Andrew is this bothered by Atlas forum, than I also highly recommend he skip his trip to Florida, because I’m genuinely concerned he’ll have a panic attack the minute he sees a MAGA sticker on a passing car on the Turnpike.

If we’re going to ban anyone, how about we get rid of Partotguy, who regularly defends the Apartheid policies of his country on this forum.

Just Stop
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2019, 11:07:44 AM »

There is nothing hypocritical about speaking out against Trump’s behavior and rhetoric while voting with him 90% of the time on policy
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2019, 12:49:17 PM »

There is nothing hypocritical about speaking out against Trump’s behavior and rhetoric while voting with him 90% of the time on policy

Far more than just the "other 10% of votes" on Trumps policy positions are on issues that are very much intertwined with Trumps behavior and rhetoric in the impact they have on society.

Almost all the bills were written by Ryan, McConnell or the Congressional Republican Leadership and Trump just happened to endorse it.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2019, 02:52:33 AM »

People at large, including almost all users on Atlas, vastly underestimate how popular most of the progressive agenda is in suburbs.

Atlas still thinks that Medicare for all plays better in McDowell County, WV than in Fairfax County, VA.

It likely won’t play well in either county when Dems try to implement it . The next midterm will be a massive GOP wave .
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2019, 12:49:46 AM »

Detroit is a better place to live than most of California.

Lmao
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2019, 02:28:50 AM »

The SEC is overrated as hell
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2020, 11:42:59 AM »

Younger middle-class Americans in large, expensive metros are already living under something that they experience like "fully-automated luxury communism."

It's one in which no one outside of an exclusive upper class can afford to own anything, but the middle class retains access to ample creature comforts, as long as they can pay for them by the minute over some gizmo and don't think too hard about how these amenities depend on a large supply of precarious, under-compensated, and invisible labor.

Even the dreams of those who radicalize cannot escape from this ideal.

Maybe California should adopt the zoning policies of Texas
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2020, 02:00:45 AM »

Cheesecake is disgusting and it makes me gag. 

I hope Lillard hits another Buzzer Beaters against the Rockets just for that
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2020, 10:57:18 PM »

Bernie is not an honorable person
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2020, 11:47:36 AM »

Tim Duncan at his peak was better than LeBron at his peak as well as Kobe
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2020, 11:34:31 PM »

You cant be racist and a nationalist as racists care more about racial identity than national identity so racists should be called separatists instead of nationalists 
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2020, 05:09:04 PM »

What's weirdly specific about Israel? This is what's weirdly specific about Israel.

3.1 billion isnt even enough to fund Medicare for All for One Day lol
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2021, 02:25:41 PM »

The US provoked Japan into attacking by embargoing a country that had done nothing to us. Before you get upset and start screaming that I'm a fascist, stop and think about one thing. How would the US respond if someone tried to cut off our oil supply? If you said anything different than "bomb them into dirt" I suggest you visit a proctologist because you seem to have your head stuck up your rectum.

The scenario you’re talking about literally happened in 1973/4. The United States did not bomb Algeria, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Kuwait, Libya, or Saudi Arabia into the dirt as a result.

Imperial Japan had no right to America’s oil; saying we “provoked” their attack by denying them it is absurd. This take is definitely in the correct thread.
Trying to destroy someone’s economy when they haven’t done anything to you literally is provoking them. America has no right to stick its nose in other nations business. Who died and made us the protectors of east Asia? Also there was a reason the oil embargo happened, we were funding their enemy. Ask Iraq what the US will do to secure oil supplies.

Our own oil supply is literally our business and other nations arent entitled to receiving it
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2022, 01:33:35 AM »

Politics: Kerry's performance in 2004 even in places in Ohio was pretty close to the Dem ceiling and the 2004 race really wasnt that realistically winnable for the Democrats

Sports: Tim Duncan> Kobe (this isnt as controversial with die hard but is with casual fans)

Movies: Revenge of the Sith> Empire Strikes Back

Food: Pineapple on Pizza is Good

General: Nightclubs aren't good(I rejected going to one for my 25th birthday recently).

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2023, 04:48:53 PM »

There was nothing wrong with the southern strategy as the southern strategy helped break up the new deal coalition, inaugurate a new economic era , the racists weren’t given what they wanted policy wise and it ensured we wouldn’t end up like Canada or the UK
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies