Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) in critical condition, 6 others killed in Arizona (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:12:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) in critical condition, 6 others killed in Arizona (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) in critical condition, 6 others killed in Arizona  (Read 75752 times)
Iosif

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.65

« on: January 08, 2011, 04:00:10 PM »

And if George W. Bush was shot, his father would say W.'s enemies were "the whole American Left." That doesn't mean it would be a leftist plot. Terribly dangerous and irresponsible comment on the part of the father but I guess we can cut him some slack since his daughter was just shot and he was probably in a panic.

How big of you.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Iosif

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 10:09:25 AM »

From what I've heard about Gifford, she was not a flaming liberal

I guess she didn't deserve it then.
Iosif

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 11:42:09 AM »

Hillary Clinton:

"We have extremists in my country. A wonderful, incredibly brave young woman Congress member, Congresswoman Giffords, was just shot by an extremist in our country," she said. "We have the same kinds of problems. So rather than standing off from each other, we should work to try to prevent the extremists anywhere from being able to commit violence. The extremists and their voices, the crazy voices that sometimes get on the TV, that's not who we are, that's not who you are, and what we have to do is get through that and make it clear that that doesn't represent either American or Arab ideas or opinions."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies