Where is the evidence that Trump is a "white nationalist"? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:45:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Where is the evidence that Trump is a "white nationalist"? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Where is the evidence that Trump is a "white nationalist"?  (Read 909 times)
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« on: July 02, 2019, 02:25:52 PM »

Did Stephen Miller get fired yet?

Bannon got fired because he thought he could take out Javanka, which also made them clean house with Gorka. Trump didn't seem to have any problem with their white nationalism platform, only had a problem with them trying to breakup his family's cartel.

Your post seems very biased and lacking of any real research of who works and has worked in the White House and who holds influence with Trump and how that reflects in Trump's policies.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 02:55:14 PM »

So is his uncle. Here are his thoughts on his nephew.

Stephen Miller Is an Immigration Hypocrite. I Know Because I’m His Uncle.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 03:47:15 PM »

My first go to litmus test is immigration.  On that issue Trump would definetly have signed a legal immigration restriction measure like the Goodlate bill, or the Cotton Perdue proposal, but then he turns around in the state of the union and says he wants higher rates of legal immigration, and did fire Sessions the one cabinet member who seemed most aligned with the idea of less immigration, so I'd say on this issue rather mixed in terms of white nationalist.

He fired Sessions because he recused himself from the Russia matter. Something he said was the greatest regret of his administration, appointing Sessions. So again nothing having to with immigration and instead all about protecting himself.

He also seriously considered Kris Kobach to be his immigration czar. And that seems to have fallen through only because Kobach acted like a diva and wanted a huge list of demands and authority.

GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 08:56:22 AM »

I'm 30 and I didn't know being proud of a nation or proud of your culture was a bad thing. But apparently unless your nation is third-world and impoverished and your culture is diverse, then it is.

White culture is nothing.

There are a lot of great ethnic cultures among "white people" mostly drawing from the roots of their home countries. American culture is not white and never has been, it's always been a mix of many different people. I wish the schools did a better job of educating students about the contributions many groups made in the founding of this country.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies