Does Clinton have to wear leg/ankle braces? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 01:57:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does Clinton have to wear leg/ankle braces? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Does Clinton have to wear leg/ankle braces?
Yes, she has MS just like Bartlett

No, that was her chastity belt snapping

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 30

Author Topic: Does Clinton have to wear leg/ankle braces?  (Read 3104 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: September 12, 2016, 07:24:08 PM »

In the video of yesterday's episode, a metal pin of some sort can be seen falling out of her pants leg and hitting the ground. There are two dings you can hear in the video: the first is when it comes out of her pants leg and the second is when it hits the ground.

Enhanced Video w/ Slomo
Original video

Full-size image

This might not seem so weird, except for the fact that she was also incapable of standing on her own.

Honestly, this doesn't seem so implausible given all of this. How many conditions require the use of these?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 11:19:41 PM »
« Edited: September 12, 2016, 11:21:14 PM by Fmr. Pres. Griffin »

Maybe a bolt fell out of the cornerpost.  The chick in the black skorts with athletic calves looks like she's dry-humping it like there's no tomorrow, so it could easily happen.

If you watch the slow-mo version of the video, it seems virtually certain that the metal piece came out from under her pants leg and then hit the ground. The angle at which it first appears doesn't suggest that it came off of any part of the rails there.

How do people find this stuff?  No idea what it is.  Maybe she had a hole in her pocket.

Could have been a pin for all we know.

The noise it made suggests that it was fairly heavy. There's not a lot of loud noise in the video but plenty of background noise. I don't think something tiny like a pin (or a pen, or anything made of plastic, etc) would have made a discernible noise like this. To me, it sounded like some sort of non-hollow metallic item hitting the ground. The "hole in the pocket theory" could be applicable, but this sounds like something that weighed a good deal for its size.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 11:23:06 PM »

I know where else I've heard that noise before...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies