Midwest Senatorial Runoff Canceled (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:15:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Midwest Senatorial Runoff Canceled (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Midwest Senatorial Runoff Canceled  (Read 1338 times)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« on: October 28, 2005, 05:08:21 PM »

Um, Daniel is now a duel-citizen, hopefully he can still get elected as a Senator.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 08:58:18 PM »

I’m staying in the rebellion until some good reform is passed in the Senate.

P.S.  ILV, I think you’ll like our sim.  I pretty sure it’s going to be a RL RPG with a political sim.  It will also have much more of a friendlier atmosphere.  Sounds like your kinda place! Cheesy

P.P.S. If don’t want to join, I completely understand Smiley
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 10:30:55 PM »

CheeseWhiz, you could run for Senate in the run-off, win, and help pass some of the reform.  That would actually get things done.

No, I’m not the person you need right now.  Over the course of the election, and the controversy afterwards, I’ve become pretty disinterested in Fantasy Politics; I doubt I’d make a good senator at this point.  I don’t think I could propose as much, or debate on as much as DanielX could.  DanielX wants reform as much as I do; he was even part of the discussion to secede.  He was great ideas, and he will be a good ally if I decide to run for PBrunsel’s seat.  So, I’d like to make it official:

I endorse DanielX for Senate!

P.S. I again disown my brother for even thinking that ILV would do something like that.  Shame on you! Angry
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies