BG-33/Lechasseur vs S019/Forumlurker161 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 02:55:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  BG-33/Lechasseur vs S019/Forumlurker161 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for? Who wins?
BG-33/BG-33

BG-33/S019

S019/BG-33

S019/S019

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 24

Author Topic: BG-33/Lechasseur vs S019/Forumlurker161  (Read 1725 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: March 09, 2021, 08:30:38 PM »

Inspired by the other thread and also by my observation that the label "socially conservative, economically liberal/leftist" fits two different kinds of worldviews. Feel free to provide hypothetical maps as well.

Christian Workers Party S019/Forumlurker161 Platform: Anti-abortion, anti-death penalty, pro-"religious freedom" (generally accepting of LGBT rights but wants clear conscience exemptions). Very pro-immigration, especially for refugees of any background. Strong emphasis on "social justice". Economically somewhat more left-wing and strongly supportive of universalist programs, including for immigrants. Somewhat pro-free trade overall. Environmentalist. Internationalist in foreign policy.

I would not run on anti abortion platform, and I would be closer to secular, though I wouldn't ban religious clothing, I would more so run on secularizing the government and taxing churches and other places of worship.

National People's Party BG-NY/Lechasseur Platform: Pro-choice and LGBT rights, but also very secularist (favours public burqa bans as well as restrictions of hijab wearing) and pro law and order, including being pro death penalty. Strongly nativist, favouring severe reductions in immigration numbers and civil libertarian, celebrating anti-PC culture. Economically accepting of broad universal benefits for citizen working-class population but opposes extending benefits to immigrants and "underclass scroungers". Somewhat protectionist overall and favours industrial policy. Somewhat more sceptical of environmentalism by being pro fracking and natural gas, though it does seek to reduce carbon emissions. Nationalist in foreign policy.

This alignment sounds a lot like Religious Left vs South Park-style Alt-Right.

Yellow = nonwhite iGen authoritarian ticket, Green = anti-wokeness, anti-globalism ticket. There are recounts in at least 10 states.  

also BG-NY is an anti-Semite, I'm not convinced this is the walk for him that all of you think it is.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies