If, as in 00 and 04, this election comes down to one state... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 08:46:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  If, as in 00 and 04, this election comes down to one state... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which of the following will it be?
Florida
Ohio
Virginia
Nevada
Iowa
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: If, as in 00 and 04, this election comes down to one state...  (Read 3510 times)
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« on: June 11, 2012, 12:27:47 AM »

Colorado. Romney I think will be able to carry Ohio, Florida, and Virginia. It's the final state he needs that will be close, and I think that state is CO.

Nevada and Colorado should go to Romney, but are surprisingly strong for Obama.  I would have expected the Mormons would be better at GOTV.  In theory, Romney should be stronger there. 

I actually think if Romney wins, he should be ahead in Virginia.  George Allen will probably win, so that will help Romney.  It will be close and there are a lot of liberal carpetbaggers in nova, but I think the states goes back to Red. 

I think Ohio will be close because Obama has some strong regional strength, and Romney is somewhat unknown and anti-Union.  But I also think Ohio should go to Romney in the end based on economic policies. 

Therefore if VA and Ohio go to Romney, then Nevada and Colorado are the swing states that will decide the election. 

No they're not - Hispanic influnce >> Mormon influence.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies