Public Office of the White House (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 07:03:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of the White House (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Office of the White House  (Read 6421 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« on: February 10, 2023, 02:45:45 PM »

It's my fault for not debating, but I want to use this chance to say I wish the Senate didn't pass this.

The ABMCA was done shortly after reset, after we lost our similar deal with Canada. I picked the UK because I wanted to switch things up a little, and the UK would need stronger ties in the event of Brexit passing.

I'm very disappointed to see it go, as the person who facilitated these negotiations.

I've been registered in the UK for 5 1/2 years, and it didn't cause anyone any problems until now. Thanks for negotiating the ABMCA, it was a fun little feature while it lasted. Its a shame that the senate got rid of it, especially in the careless way that they did it.

It should have been never implemented in the first place. I'm sorry for that, but it's a game that centers on Atlasia. There's no reason why a Brit IRL can register in England, while I cannot do the same for my own country, and it makes little sense, it's also not realistic. Just register in a US state, it's not that hard. It's not my intention to disenfranchise voters or users, but we're only talking about three people and they all know it by now. I just hope that if they change registration in the next week that this does not affect the upcoming election.

It's my fault for not debating, but I want to use this chance to say I wish the Senate didn't pass this.

The ABMCA was done shortly after reset, after we lost our similar deal with Canada. I picked the UK because I wanted to switch things up a little, and the UK would need stronger ties in the event of Brexit passing.

I'm very disappointed to see it go, as the person who facilitated these negotiations.

As a reminder the ABMCA isn't gone. It still is there and it still exists, it just removes the section that allows it for one to register in UK territory or allows for the UK to be shown on a map with the Republic of Atlasia, and divided into the regions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies