Is this the most absurd post you have ever seen on the Atlas? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:01:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is this the most absurd post you have ever seen on the Atlas? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is this the most absurd post you have ever seen on the Atlas?  (Read 2355 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 15, 2008, 02:04:17 PM »

Alright, this should finally put to rest rumors that Gporter isn't a joke poster:

*warning do not drink beverages while reading this*

What is your stance on genocide? Do you favor or oppose it?
if it were put as a bill and if I were to vote on it, then I would not vote.

I would put forth to the senate a resolution to a bill that included this. One that permited  genocide in certain situations and not in others. But, I would not vote on a bill that either permitted genocide in all situations or one that did not permit genocide in all situations. I think that we need a compromise between those two.
So, does he not know what genocide means or is he retarded....or is the jury still out?  There is something wrong here.  Either he needs help or he needs to be banned.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 02:51:15 PM »

Gporter is one of my favorite posters. It is he and jamepol that make this place great!
I totally disagree.  Yes it's fun to make fun of people you feel superior too, but they REALLY bring this place down a couple of notches.  I can't imagine the number of quality posters that lurk for awhile here, see the goings on of our numerous trolls and halfwits and leave without ever posting.  What we have here is great, no doubt, but I bet it could be so much more if a firmer hand was taken with a half dozen or so posters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies