BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:03:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey  (Read 41641 times)
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« on: May 09, 2017, 04:48:06 PM »

Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 05:03:15 PM »

So.....all the bitching in earlier months that comey needs to be fired is out the window because the guy you hate ended up doing it?

Pure hypocrisy.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 05:09:33 PM »

WHY WOULD YOU FIRE A MAN WHO NOW HAS FREE REIGN TO LEAK AND SAY WHATEVER HE WANTS?

This board is so ate up with derangement syndrome that it cannot think.

If hillary had fired comey, you folks would be creaming in your underpants.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 05:13:20 PM »

Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 05:50:24 PM »

FOX reporting diane feinstein was instrumental in the decision to fire him.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 05:53:16 PM »

FOX reporting diane feinstein was instrumental in the decision to fire him.

Yeah you're deflecting. You're just trolling at this point and trying to go for “The Democrats are onboard this.“

I have said THREE times in this thread that the russia stuff needs to be investigated and that there were shady people working in the campaign. I will say nothing more until evidence is presented.

Do you morons think investigators are carried out by directors?
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 06:43:07 PM »

I want preet bharara to be nominated as FBI director
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 08:45:09 PM »

She said nearly word for word what has been said for MONTHS by liberals.

If you are true to your ethics and your beliefs, and if you truly believed comey was improper in how he handled himself during the clinton email investigation, and possibly violated the hatch act, then you can't help but feel as if justice was done when he got fired.

Would the executing of a child murderer/raper be invalid and unjustified if the execution was carried out by pol pot?
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2017, 08:51:31 PM »

i love susan collins
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2017, 09:12:35 PM »

Just a few facts for the blue avatars:

The Dems aren't "out of touch" and on a "witch hunt": public opinion shows that a huge majority of Americans want a special prosecutor--just go find the CNN/ORC polls or PPP polls from March.

Nobody is a hypocrite because nobody is defending Comey or his prior actions, but rather saying that this looks like a move to cover up the Russia investigation, which Sarah Huckabee Sanders' comments just a little bit ago basically confirm. So, you're making a false equivalence here. We don't want Comey, we want an investigation unimpeded by the President.

There is absolutely evidence that could indict Trump himself possible, and almost certainly his campaign. It's a fact that Manafort, Page, Flynn, and other were in contact with Putin's people. It's a fact that the leaks targeted against HRC were launched by hackers with ties to the Kremlin. I'm not saying it's a smoking gun, but it certainly is something that merits a serious investigation. Now, I know that some of you dgaf because you think women are made of ribs and climate change is a Chinese hoax. But most Americans haven't descended down that hole yet. See my first point.

Which brings me to that final point about that hole: I know that you know your logic is shoddy, but for the past few decades you've built an alternative media apparatus to reify your unfounded beliefs, brainwash others, and keep an unsustainable status quo in place that is based on buzzwords like freedom and justice, but really has no values--as your flippant disregard for the sanctity of this investigation demonstrates. That's the textbook definition of fascist ideology--not an insult, just a fact--so just know that nobody arguing in favor of continuing the investigation is outside of the mainstream; you are.
*slow clap*

Here is the issue: how many times must you guys be told that at this time, *there is no evidence of collusion between the campaign and russia*. Feinstein, schiff, et al have said it repeatedly over the last few months, but based on what you hear from people on here, you'd think it was a sure thing.

Is it ethical to milk an investigation dry for political points before anything has even been found, let alone confirmed?

That's my issue with you guys,you somehow forget that the investigation has found nothing substantial between trump and russia.

In fact, you guys would prefer if the investigation *never ended* than if the investigation found nothing and was concluded. You guys WANT another watergate scandal, you WANT a dark cloud, because it could help you politically.

It's pathetic, really.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2017, 09:26:42 PM »

Honest question, why is the President so quite, even on twitter?

Some men just like to watch the world burn.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 09:31:53 PM »

How will this impact Trump's approvals?
May look bad enough fall to 35% or cons really dig in an he goes up to 43%

Wouldn't surprise me if on net it was 0 change. Suburban repubs hate the decision, but the alt right that was disillusioned over the month or so comes back in the tent.

it will also depend on who he nominates.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 09:40:19 PM »

Any idea how long it takes for a president to announce who he wants as director?
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 12:01:52 PM »

When can we expect the announcement as to who trump will nominate?
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 12:07:02 PM »

FAKE NEWS, the lamestream media is now making up stuff to bring down our President. LOCK THEM UP!

Lamepublicans trying to deflect hard, not working.

Weren't you a blue avatar most of your Atlasian life?

Yes, would still consider myself a moderate conservative. No longer a Republican. Tea party/alt right/most hard core Republicans are trash, no critical thinking, no compromise, sick of it.

This explains why you dislike trump and the current GOP, but it doesn't explain why you have become more friendly to a democratic party that is itself much more leftwing than when you were still a republican.

Perhaps at the same time the populist GOP has arisen, you are undergoing some personal philosophy changes yourself?
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 09:30:40 PM »

Over/under on how many copies comey's autobiography is going to sell?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies