Is Oldiesfreak the new Rochambeau? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:08:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is Oldiesfreak the new Rochambeau? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Is Oldiesfreak the new Rochambeau?  (Read 736 times)
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« on: April 03, 2013, 03:16:08 PM »

Could someone please enlighten me and tell me why OldiesFreak has such a bad rep here?  Looking at his posts, it seems like he definitely doesn't like Democrats, but I don't see anything awful that he says or does.  He seems reasonable and objective enough to me. 

I agree with these thoughts.  Regardless of his rigid party loyalty, his actual views and statements are not that extreme at all.  Oldiesfreak is very proud of his party's origins, as he should be.  The Republicans were far better on civil rights than the Democrats were in the past, and maybe he just wants to keep that tradition alive forever.  Other posters are hard on him, but he should also get credit for sticking to his own interpretations of history.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 07:29:05 AM »

I would have been ashamed to have been a Democrat in the 1800s, and any serious non-racist would feel the same.  That should not be a major factor for party preference in 2013, so I disagree with Oldiesfreak on that.  Having said that, Oldiesfreak is a good guy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies