California Republican state Senators sack leader for compromising (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:12:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  California Republican state Senators sack leader for compromising (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: California Republican state Senators sack leader for compromising  (Read 7356 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: February 19, 2009, 08:38:12 PM »

I wonder how many people moved to CA from NY 30 years ago and are know starting to wondering "How the hell did I get back in NY, WWhat happened to the paradise I moved into 30 years ago". Cheesy

And I am sure those fukcers voted for prop 13 and other bullsh**t prop measures. They have no one but themselves to blame.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 02:36:53 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

lol who needs the Bradley effect when you've got racist OC Republicans.

Some people in my poli sci class last quarter worked in campaigns around OC. One of them worked for a democrat called Ed Chau who was running against Gary Miller in CD 42. He was making calls and he said he got multiple responses to the effect of " I ain't votin for an Asian". Unfortunate that racism still exists in this highly diverse and educated area. Also shows how out of touch these republican areas are with the rest of the state.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 04:42:13 PM »

Now the lunatic party is trying to recall some of their own legislators who voted against the bill just for supporting their sacked leader in the vote for leadership.

The republican party in California really needs to expand beyond OC country clubs and the central valley.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies