Another one?:DownWithTheLeft's Senate Predicitions: (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 04:40:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Another one?:DownWithTheLeft's Senate Predicitions: (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another one?:DownWithTheLeft's Senate Predicitions:  (Read 3151 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: September 19, 2006, 10:23:59 PM »

Pennsylvania
 This was an oppurtunity for the Dems, and Allison Schwartz probably would have one, but I just think Casey is not a good candidate.  If he wins, he would join Ben Nelson also, but I just don't see it happening.
Final Prediction: Santorum by 2

No, she wouldn't have won. She would have a lot of money to attack Santorum but as many will learn this year that doesn't necessarily mean a win. You aren't going to beat Santorum by just attacking him. Secondly, Schwartz has only been in the House for a little under two years. There would be too many questions about her experience and she would seem politically greedy trying for the seat again so soon (she ran in 2000 but came in second in the primary). Finally, the reason why I don't think she'll ever be elected to statewide office is perception - guys, she comes across as an ultra liberal woman from the Philadelphia. She ran an abortion clinic before getting into politics. The GOP would have too much fun with her as the nominee.

Call me when Santorum is within the margin of error and when Rendell isn't winning big.

So in order for Santorum to win Rendell has to be in a close race? Bill Clinton brought the people to the polls in '92 yet Santorum won in his overwhelmingly Dem House district with over 60% of the vote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies