Do you Support or oppose Gender Neutral Washrooms (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:35:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Do you Support or oppose Gender Neutral Washrooms (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you Support or oppose Gender Neutral washrooms
Yes

No

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 78

Author Topic: Do you Support or oppose Gender Neutral Washrooms  (Read 5478 times)
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« on: December 10, 2015, 09:57:19 PM »

I don't think it would be a big deal, so I suppose I support them. Arguments opposed aren't all that convincing. Though I don't really think they should be mandatory.

Yeah, same here. I see no reason to oppose them, and I see no reason to make them mandatory.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 06:10:20 PM »

My view, of course, is obviously not, there is no compelling reason for their introduction besides a strange desire to appease a tiny minority of the population. Also, I remember when they introduced a gender neutral bathroom in my school back in the day it was a severe blow to the whole school toilet experience from which it never recovered.

pls explain

Its probably harder to bully the transkids now that they can lock the bathroom door behind them.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 06:47:23 PM »

We are people. laws divide. We need to act like we are in God's kingdom now to be in God's kingdom then. Those that do not do that will be seen as chaff being burned up.

What is the fabric content of the shirt you are wearing? If it is made of mixed fibers Old Testament God will be angry. Lev. 19:19. He who follows the whole law, but stumbles even once, is guilty of breaking it all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies