6 dead in shooting at Christian elementary school in Nashville (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:15:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  6 dead in shooting at Christian elementary school in Nashville (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 6 dead in shooting at Christian elementary school in Nashville  (Read 8144 times)
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 27, 2023, 12:10:25 PM »

Time to be pro life; pro life at all stages.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 04:26:43 PM »

This is.... a very sad situation.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 07:04:04 PM »

I'll repeat this again. If we want to be Pro Life for real, let's end this gun violence, by any means possible.

Pro Life at all stages.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 07:08:19 PM »

I'll repeat this again. If we want to be Pro Life for real, let's end this gun violence, by any means possible.

Pro Life at all stages.

This concedes to right wingers that abortion bans are okay. Sorry, no deal.

Well my statement was more targeted at the Right Wingers.

See; being pro life doesn't end after birth. You have to think about the consistent ethic of life. Migrants, the poor, the homeless, the elderly, orphans, the death penalty, Universal healthcare. All of that comes into play.

When I talk about Unborn children, I don't talk about bans. I talk about how do we help families who choose to keep their children, grow and thrive ?
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2023, 07:28:27 PM »

Abortion is unironically good. There are too many kids in America.

What does abortion have to do with this?
The poster joju pushed anti-choice propaganda that angered me.

I don’t support banning abortions without fundamental government support for families who choose to keep their babies, which is something the Republican Party is not keen on.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2023, 07:48:46 PM »

I don’t support banning abortions without fundamental government support for families who choose to keep their babies, which is something the Republican Party is not keen on.
So you support banning abortion with government support? What the hell is wrong with you?

A woman has the right to choose. It’s her body.

Same goes for Guns right ? My Guns. My Choice. My Body. My Choice.

But it doesn't and shouldn't  work that way. We live in such a hyper individualized culture that we have forgotten our bonds as human beings.

For example, look at abortion. Abortion is never autonomous. No one makes a decision to abort freely; there's always societal pressures. Economic Pressures.

So the Government should be there to support a family if they choose to keep their baby. That will make Republicans in the US super angry; because they're so capitalist and anti Government. That they literally wont help families and mothers thrive. That isn't pro life, it's pro forced birth.

Like wise, America worships our gun rights. Perhaps we shouldn't it ? Is it worth it to worship a right so much that it allows the most fundamental right to be taken away by a weapon of war ? Come on people, think about this fora moment. Think about it. We are too hyper individualistic, that we only see things in the lens of individualism. I find it to be such a cancer on our society. It takes a village to build a foundation.

Look at what has happened folks with this gun shooting. This is the result of our hyper individualistic thinking which I think is such a Cancer on our society; that we have to resort to Guns to solve our issues, external, and personal.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2023, 08:03:22 PM »

So you support banning abortion with government support? What the hell is wrong with you?

A woman has the right to choose. It’s her body.

Same goes for Guns right ? My Guns. My Choice. My Body. My Choice.

But it doesn't and shouldn't  work that way. We live in such a hyper individualized culture that we have forgotten our bonds as human beings.

For example, look at abortion. Abortion is never autonomous. No one makes a decision to abort freely; there's always societal pressures. Economic Pressures.

So the Government should be there to support a family if they choose to keep their baby. That will make Republicans in the US super angry; because they're so capitalist and anti Government. That they literally wont help families and mothers thrive. That isn't pro life, it's pro forced birth.

Like wise, America worships our gun rights. Perhaps we shouldn't it ? Is it worth it to worship a right so much that it allows the most fundamental right to be taken away by a weapon of war ? Come on people, think about this fora moment. Think about it. We are too hyper individualistic, that we only see things in the lens of individualism. I find it to be such a cancer on our society. It takes a village to build a foundation.

Look at what has happened folks with this gun shooting. This is the result of our hyper individualistic thinking which I think is such a Cancer on our society; that we have to resort to Guns to solve our issues, external, and personal.

You can pry my guns from my cold dead hands you fascist pig.

I would rather have my right to life; than to worship the false God of Hyper individualism.

jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2023, 09:22:23 PM »

Ugh. No one gets my point.

Literally, The only person who can possibly get my point is Christian Man.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2023, 12:52:46 PM »

The shooter changed targets because of school security, evidence that we need armed guards in schools 📈📈📈

That sure worked well for Parkland Florida…
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2023, 02:38:09 PM »

The response by the Police in Nashville compared to Uvalde is striking.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2023, 04:06:00 PM »

1. So what would be an effective deterrent for school shooters?

This one seems very easy. Making it almost impossible to get a gun would be a very effective deterrent for school shooters.

That’s impossible, so a non starter. You might as well say just making people think shooting up schools is bad would stop school shootings.
No, it is not impossible. Every other developed country has done it, but the United States can't. Supposedly, the "greatest" country in the world?

If that's the case, then that means the United States is a worthless country and that Americans are depraved individuals.

What other developed countries have made it near-impossible to own a gun?

And which of those countries had 400 million guns in circulation, virtually all of which were unregistered?
Japan? South Korea? UK? Australia? I could go on - gun laws are extremely strict in those countries.

The second statement is an excuse.

Japan, South Korea technically bans civilian use of firearms.

Most European Countries have licenses that you have to go through, training, all of that. And you have  a good reason for having a gun; hunting or sports use.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation#Austria
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies