Russia-Ukraine war and related tensions Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:24:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Russia-Ukraine war and related tensions Megathread (search mode)
Thread note
ATTENTION: Please note that copyright rules still apply to posts in this thread. You cannot post entire articles verbatim. Please select only a couple paragraphs or snippets that highlights the point of what you are posting.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Russia-Ukraine war and related tensions Megathread  (Read 915604 times)
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: February 23, 2022, 10:58:23 PM »

The lists thing could well be true but Jon Cooper doesn't seem like someone with any of the connections to be able to know this kind of thing, so that's one that I'd wait for other sources on.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 10:15:01 PM »

Useful info, not a useful infographic

all things considered a fairly terrible graphic. Why is the M777 line in the middle of the arc? Is there some significance to that?
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 02:22:18 PM »

Why not just rig it with like 60% in favor and then being able to at least pretend it's legitimate numbers?

That would imply that 40% of the population wants to remain with Ukraine. Russians ambivalent about the war would be like "What, so it's almost split 50/50? Why did my nephew have to die for this?". Russia is not a democratic culture.
If I were Putin I'd have set the numbers at 85-90%. 98% is enough to make Saddam blush, and 60% is problematic for the reasons you said.

*Price is Right fail sound*
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies