New Register Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:40:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 152
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 304296 times)
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1325 on: October 26, 2019, 06:59:21 PM »

RI
Atlas Conservative Party
California

As ACP Vice Chair I'd like to Welcome you to the party and Game. But why you'd register in Fremont rather than the great region of the South is beyond me.
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #1326 on: October 27, 2019, 07:03:17 AM »

Clyde1998
Labour
Massachussets
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1327 on: October 27, 2019, 07:04:49 AM »

Welcome back to Atlasia, great to have you!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1328 on: October 27, 2019, 05:25:30 PM »

Welcome back, glad to see you!
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1329 on: October 28, 2019, 03:09:47 PM »

Jbrase
Independent
Texas
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1330 on: October 28, 2019, 11:15:00 PM »

The legend hath returned!!!
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1331 on: October 29, 2019, 12:07:27 AM »

I'll still work closely together with Thr33 with whose views i align most of all.

This is a sign your views aren't very good.

Just noticed this, but falsely quoting people is pretty scummy and I don't understand why you would do this (especially to defend Laki and...well, you've defended the neo-nazi guy before but still...).

Nice to see some old blood run through the veins of the game again! Smiley
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1332 on: October 29, 2019, 12:21:27 AM »

I'll still work closely together with Thr33 with whose views i align most of all.

Just noticed this, but falsely quoting people is pretty scummy and I don't understand why you would do this (especially to defend Laki and...well, you've defended the neo-nazi guy before but still...).

Image source: https://amp.knowyourmeme.com/memes/everyone-i-dont-like-is-hitler
(I'm pretty sure memes aren't part of the whole copyright mess but just in case I'm just linking where this specific image was taken from so it isn't nuked)

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1333 on: October 29, 2019, 12:27:36 AM »

(I'm pretty sure memes aren't part of the whole copyright mess but just in case I'm just linking where this specific image was taken from so it isn't nuked)

Huh ironic that you're using that meme again. It was annoying when you used it a year ago but at least not hypocritical, now it is pretty hypocritical since you literally can't disagree with anyone without personally attacking them. People don't loathe you because anyone else lied about you, but because they see the truth about the kind of person you really are.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1334 on: October 29, 2019, 12:29:10 AM »
« Edited: October 29, 2019, 12:58:10 AM by Lfromnj »

Can the right stop ing spamming this with stupid memes and start spamming it with new recruits .
Maybe that would actually help your cause instead of sh**t posting between 3 people which just keeps the status quo which they favor?.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1335 on: October 29, 2019, 12:30:34 AM »

Huh ironic that you're using that meme again. It was annoying when you used it a year ago but at least not hypocritical, now it is pretty hypocritical since you literally can't disagree with anyone without personally attacking them. People don't loathe you because anyone else lied about you, but because they see the truth about the kind of person you really are.

When someone is making a bad faith argument and claiming someone is a neo-nazi simply because of an out of context post, it's a fair response.

Also literally no one cares if you find it annoying. No one forced you to respond. If you think I actually care whether or not some irrelevant people loathe me, you thought wrong.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1336 on: October 29, 2019, 12:32:01 AM »

When someone is making a bad faith argument and claiming someone is a neo-nazi simply because of an out of context post, it's a fair response.

Also literally no one cares if you find it annoying. No one forced you to respond. If you think I actually care whether or not some irrelevant people loathe me, you thought wrong.

Glad you think most Atlasians are irrelevant (and if you are as disinterested by Atlasia as you pretend to be, nobody is forcing you to stay).
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1337 on: October 29, 2019, 12:32:53 AM »

Glad you think most Atlasians are irrelevant (and if you are as disinterested by Atlasia as you pretend to be, nobody is forcing you to stay).

Cool story. Go tell it to someone who wants to hear it.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1338 on: October 29, 2019, 12:33:53 AM »

Cool story. Go tell it to someone who wants to hear it.

If everyone just said stuff that other people want them to say, you'd have hardly anything to say.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1339 on: October 29, 2019, 12:41:34 AM »
« Edited: October 29, 2019, 01:10:45 AM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

Can you two get a room and take it out of this thread.

I don't think Peebs appreciates cleaning up the floor afterwards.

Edit: I wish I could split these posts off, and save Peebs the trouble.

Unfortunately this isn't the Fed private forum where I have admin powers.  
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1340 on: October 29, 2019, 12:55:36 AM »
« Edited: October 29, 2019, 01:03:06 AM by Leinad »

I mean, maybe "neo-nazi" is "technically inaccurate" but when it comes to people who talk about "where they fall on the jewish issue" and blame violence on a "multiracial society" I think it's more important to avoid defending him than to accurately label him. Just food for thought, though!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1341 on: October 29, 2019, 01:45:37 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg1jfcSl07A&t=51s
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1342 on: October 29, 2019, 02:30:42 AM »

Funnily enough we have a moderator vacancy right now, so you could apply if you want to Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1343 on: October 29, 2019, 02:45:25 AM »

Funnily enough we have a moderator vacancy right now, so you could apply if you want to Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9E1by7PocE
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1344 on: October 29, 2019, 03:03:52 AM »

If the next mod wants a challenge (with a tangible payoff!) they should totally just split off all the posts that aren't player registrations into a "NRT Commentary Thread." Including the "welcomes Smiley" and all that. That would do a lot to clean up the NRT imo.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1345 on: October 29, 2019, 03:11:32 AM »

If the next mod wants a challenge (with a tangible payoff!) they should totally just split off all the posts that aren't player registrations into a "NRT Commentary Thread." Including the "welcomes Smiley" and all that. That would do a lot to clean up the NRT imo.

Welcomes aren't so bad. Peritagn getting it on in the thread is a different matter.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1346 on: October 29, 2019, 04:04:20 AM »

Welcomes aren't so bad. Peritagn getting it on in the thread is a different matter.

They're not bad, but they're also, like, two thirds of the thread. They add up!
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1347 on: October 29, 2019, 10:24:23 AM »

Maybe I should apply. Unimaginable power. Unlimited rice pudding.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #1348 on: October 29, 2019, 10:32:57 AM »

Alright, I'll re-register in the south:

RI
Atlas Conservative Party
Tennessee
Yellowhammer