Social Thread! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:07:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Social Thread! (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Social Thread!  (Read 31713 times)
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 08, 2010, 04:08:11 AM »

My phone (alarm) fell off my bed and scared the shit out of me so now I'm awake at this grotesque hour and can't fall back asleep.  My legs are hot so I can't get comfortable.  And I just removed like 8 Trojans from my computer.  Effers came out of nowhere, I didn't even download anything.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 10:37:55 AM »

I'm at work as a landscaper sitting in my car bored as ass cause of the pouring rain.  The forum is a pain in the ass on my phone.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 05:57:46 PM »

I'm at work as a landscaper sitting in my car bored as ass cause of the pouring rain.  The forum is a pain in the ass on my phone.
Why is it raining? It's summer.

Thunderstorms happen in the parts of the country where the entire place doesn't shrivel up and burst into flames every year.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 11:06:20 PM »

Why is it raining? It's summer.
Thunderstorms happen in the parts of the country where the entire place doesn't shrivel up and burst into flames every year.
That's funny. Thunderstorms don't happen here.

This is not Southern California. It makes me very angry when people say things like that.

Oh, waaah...people have such negative stereotypes about your state. Tongue
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 05:23:34 PM »
« Edited: July 14, 2010, 08:03:54 PM by fezzyfestoon »

Well, you're sort of setting yourself up for it by being from New Jersey. Wink

Bring it on, I can take it. Grin

So today is day three of dealing with effing poison ivy.  This sh**t sucks ass like no other.  I might just quit it's so damn annoying.  Every day it gets ten times worse.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 11:53:21 AM »

Are you a gardener or something, Fez?  One does not "deal" with poison ivy; rather one avoids it by not by not perambulating in zones of flora of questionable provenance. I mean, would you swim nude in a pool filled with jellyfish? Hey, come to think of it, the jellyfish thing might make a pretty good movie scene, as the villain savors the pain of his prey.  Smiley

Yeah, I'm doing landscaping stuff.  I've never had it before so I didn't even think of it and now it's freakin everywhere.  So I quit.  I was going to anyway a few days later since my friend will be here tomorrow.  Jellyfish torture would be gross, so would poison ivy torture.  Long and disgusting and painful.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 09:49:55 AM »

I've been in New Jersey for three days and feel like I'm rotting away.  I need to keep going places.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 10:50:04 AM »

I'm the last one in the house to get the cold everyone had and if I don't die I'm gonna kill somebody.  The frickin dog was even sick and now everyone's fine but me.  This sucks AND there's a huge party today I don't want to be sick for.  What a pain in the ass.  Stupid family with its germs all over the place!  Oh well, here's to drinking it away all day! Grin
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 08:35:23 PM »

I just today found out that I live literally RIGHT down the road from one of the plentiful ridiculous New Jersey reality shows.  I may just check it out just for the fuck of it.  I can't believe how amazed people are by our lifestyle/culture.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 09:09:20 PM »

I just today found out that I live literally RIGHT down the road from one of the plentiful ridiculous New Jersey reality shows.  I may just check it out just for the fuck of it.  I can't believe how amazed people are by our lifestyle/culture.
Don't tell me it's "Jersey Shore"? That'd be so awesome to live near where they record one of my favorite shows.

Well, that I've known about for a long time.  Seaside is about 40 minutes from me.  Jerseylicious is only like 5, the one right down the road.  And the Real Housewives are about 25 away, in the same town as most of my family.  Ridiculous.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 05:56:29 PM »

Guzzling on a 40 to drown my Eagles-induced sorrows.  It's going to be a long season if that stubborn ass Andy Reid sticks with Kolb like I think he will.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 06:57:04 PM »

Third night in a row going out with a Four Loko, I'll let you know if I survive.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 01:56:11 AM »

Third night in a row going out with a Four Loko, I'll let you know if I survive.

Well, as of now I remember what happened so far.  We'll see how long that lasts.

I shouldn't be on here right now, that much is certain.  I'm watching Invader Zim OnDemand and eating leftovers from my BANGIN dinner tonight.  I tried to find my new friends tonight on Facebook like a bitch, but I don't think the have them.  They're in the Navy so whatevskies...
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2010, 12:33:58 AM »

Watching Rugrats and talking to my friends from Ireland who are getting up...gross.  Went to the new bar tonight and it was ok until people I went with starting bitching and left.  Farts
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2010, 04:19:13 PM »

Just went to the Red Oak brewery, so good.  I love fresh beer.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2010, 04:29:42 PM »

1. Happy Hour starts at dawn
2. Ontario is stupid
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2010, 10:28:33 AM »

Off to Georgia and Florida for the weekend!  Probably won't remember much of it, weeeee!
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 11:57:50 PM »

Got Chad OchoCinco's phone number. Baller

We're doing the day in Savannah tomorrow on the way back to North Carolina, that's why I'm going to Georgia!
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2010, 01:00:04 AM »

Crazy bitch keeps tracking me down, can't shake her!  Too much to handle...
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2010, 01:25:36 AM »

She wants it
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2010, 01:34:49 AM »

Already got it, ready to move on haha
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2010, 01:52:26 AM »

I tried tonight, cross your fingers for success...
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2010, 09:59:47 PM »

Downed some FoLos and smoked...fantastic.  Heading out now, you guys should do the same Tongue
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2010, 04:25:57 PM »

My friends thought it would be a good idea to change my Facebook name to Michael Vick and now a TON of random people keep adding me haha
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2010, 12:19:14 PM »

Sitting, waiting, and doing nothing in Newark.  I should really consider working for an airline.  It's the only industry I can think of that no matter how terrible you are at your job, nothing will happen.  Easiest job ever, they don't do ANYTHING.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies