If Trump is the Republican nominee, is the general election going to be close? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:01:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If Trump is the Republican nominee, is the general election going to be close? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: If Trump is the Republican nominee, is the general election going to be close?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 95

Author Topic: If Trump is the Republican nominee, is the general election going to be close?  (Read 5059 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: January 29, 2016, 01:42:14 PM »
« edited: January 29, 2016, 01:49:17 PM by Torie »

Nah, I figure TRUMP can only dominate and win in a landslide or collapse totally and lose in a landslide.

We'll it is more like Trump wins narrowly or loses in a rout, as the range of possibilities, but yes, I think the bell curve for possible outcomes for Trump is flatter than for the other candidates. He can't win in a landslide, and lose voters like myself. I don't see how that is possible.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 07:55:59 AM »

Interesting discussion guys, but you left out the most important things when it comes to being POTUS, temperament and judgment. Issues come and go, and politicians tack, but temperament and judgment are always in play.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies