CO-Blueprint Polling (D): Tie (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:20:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  CO-Blueprint Polling (D): Tie (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-Blueprint Polling (D): Tie  (Read 1305 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: April 19, 2022, 08:13:21 AM »

16% can't make up their minds. There's no way that a state that is trending D is going to vote 15 points rightward against an incumbent Democrat. What Chips said about Biden being held under 10. If Trump can do that, he will win.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 11:42:58 AM »

If it's a great night for the Republicans, I could see Trump getting 43% in Colorado.

I don't know about that that. I'm expecting him to do about 10% worse the he does overall.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2022, 12:34:47 PM »

If it's a great night for the Republicans, I could see Trump getting 43% in Colorado.

I don't know about that that. I'm expecting him to do about 10% worse the he does overall.

43% in Colorado would probably mean about a 10-11 point win for the Democrats, which suggests that the PV is very close. If that's the case, Republicans are winning the EC easily.

So yeah. Them getting to 43% would be a big deal. It would take an excellent candidate running during a catastrophe to get to 45% in Colorado.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies