CO-Blueprint Polling (D): Tie
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:06:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  CO-Blueprint Polling (D): Tie
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-Blueprint Polling (D): Tie  (Read 1254 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 15, 2022, 07:50:40 PM »

43% Trump (R)
43% Biden (D, inc.)

https://blueprintpolling.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/BPP-Colorado.pdf
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 07:55:00 PM »

I don't think Trump will win, but on a good night for him I can see him holding Biden to single digits here.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 08:06:39 PM »

I read about this earlier. Trump wouldn't win Colorado (and neither would DeSantis), but Biden is certainly underwater with his approvals here.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 08:48:41 PM »

It won't happen in a GE (the undecideds would break D in a state like this) but still, this is pathetic for Biden.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2022, 09:00:01 PM »

Is this polling firm run by Snow Labrador
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2022, 10:44:32 PM »

This is obviously junk, the undecideds alone make it useless
kwabbit

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2022, 12:21:17 AM »

This is obviously junk, the undecideds alone make it useless

14% undecided isn't that much for an election 2.5 years away. Some people on here like to criticize pollsters for this, but realistically a lot of people haven't thought of the presidential election one minute since Biden was inaugurated. This is only a fair criticism a few months away from the election.

This result is unrealistic. Even in this environment Biden would still be up by a few points in Colorado. I'm very confident it will trend a few points more Dem by 2024, at which point its partisanship will be comparable to NJ/CT.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2022, 12:42:54 AM »
« Edited: April 16, 2022, 12:49:27 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Bennet is winning it doesn't matter 46/40

It's worth noting CO is an VBM state just like the whole United States is some of their polls are off just like Biden Approvaks some think because Biden is polling at 33 Game OVER RS WIN BOTH THE H AND SENATE DS CLOSE UP SHOP, IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY ITS CALLED CASTING BALLOTS NOT APPROVALS

THATS WHY WE NEED TO BAN QI, the Election is not over
Hollywood
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2022, 12:08:14 PM »

I don't think Trump will win Colorado in 2024, but the state starting to look like it's lean D.  I'm getting major VA vibes from this poll.  That Biden Approval Rating is exactly where an Avg. of Civiqs over the last 3 months.  I think the model to use in 2022 is a 2020 model with an expectation that an avg. of 75-90% of Voters turnout for Republicans and Democrats drop down to 55-70% (Clinton-Type Strength).  If we see Biden's Approval Rate drop down 32-36% to 55-59%, then I think Trump has a shot for an upset. 

I think the dynamics of Trump v. Biden are very clear right now.  A slight majority of Voters think Trump is more competent than Biden from a policy stance and administrative standpoint (polls asking about policies), and another majority of voters think Biden fits the mold of a statesman that brings a sense of normalcy to the US political system.  The former perspective has become more important and slightly more popular to voters, because of inflation, Afghanistan, the boarder crises, the fight over BBB, and the Russian invasion.  In regards to the latter, Biden and the Progressive Democrats have eroded that image of normalcy, which was exacerbated by Sinema and Manchin fighting them over BBB. 

Additionally, I'll exemplify my point about voter perspective on Biden and Trump handling of policy issues.  In regards, 58% of voters blame Biden for the invasion instead of Trump, and 40% (plurality) blame Biden over Trump (24%), as well as multitude of other factors.  See Harris Poll.   I never saw another pollster ask that question again. lol.  In another Poll, Harris also found that most people think Trump was better on the economy by a few points, and I also haven't seen that question asked since last year.  More voters blame Biden over Trump and his predecessors for the failures at the border and in Afghanistan.  Even extremely-biased D+3 Pollster, Morning Consult, found over 60% of voters blame Biden for Inflation.  In fact, Consult learned that 68% put blame Biden for inflation in a November 2021 poll, while - get this - only 48% blamed it on returning to pre-pandemic policies.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2022, 12:19:12 PM »

Absolutely pathetic. 2024 will be a bloodbath.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2022, 12:34:07 PM »

Absolutely pathetic. 2024 will be a bloodbath.

Lol do you ever stop ITS  TURNOUT THAT MATTERS NOT POLLS IF WE ELECTED PEOPLE TO ONLY POLLS WE WOULDN'T CAST BALLOTS
D's have a better TURNOUT OPERATION WITH VBM NOT SAME DAY
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2022, 12:45:32 PM »

CO is Safe D but this is still a terrible sign. Biden needs to turn his approvals around if he'd like to win reelection.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2022, 12:51:02 PM »

Biden Approvals aren't 33% in QU poll and they're somewhere between 40/50% and Bennet is leading by 6 pta

It's very little Biden can do about his Approvals because it's an oil war going on and both Ukraine and Russia are OPEC countries, Norstream 2 was supposed to lower gas prices it's not happening
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2022, 08:13:21 AM »

16% can't make up their minds. There's no way that a state that is trending D is going to vote 15 points rightward against an incumbent Democrat. What Chips said about Biden being held under 10. If Trump can do that, he will win.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2022, 11:35:23 AM »

If it's a great night for the Republicans, I could see Trump getting 43% in Colorado.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2022, 11:42:58 AM »

If it's a great night for the Republicans, I could see Trump getting 43% in Colorado.

I don't know about that that. I'm expecting him to do about 10% worse the he does overall.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2022, 12:32:28 PM »

I don't know about that that. I'm expecting him to do about 10% worse the he does overall.

43% in Colorado would probably mean about a 10-11 point win for the Democrats, which suggests that the PV is very close. If that's the case, Republicans are winning the EC easily.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2022, 12:34:47 PM »

43% in Colorado would probably mean about a 10-11 point win for the Democrats, which suggests that the PV is very close. If that's the case, Republicans are winning the EC easily.

So yeah. Them getting to 43% would be a big deal. It would take an excellent candidate running during a catastrophe to get to 45% in Colorado.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2022, 12:50:33 PM »

CO IS SAFE D AND SO IS NV IF SISOLAK IS UP 13 PTS CO is like 6 pta
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: