Right-winger declares that Obama is really a Muslim (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:50:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Right-winger declares that Obama is really a Muslim (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Right-winger declares that Obama is really a Muslim  (Read 5467 times)
Deano963

« on: December 19, 2006, 07:51:01 PM »

Actually she's way better looking than Ann Coulter.  Not that that says anything at all.

And sh**t like this is what makes me think Obama may not be our best candidate.  I'm afraid America is too ignorant for Obama.

We can't keep reacting to this sort of trash and ignorant bullsh**t though, Harry. We can't continue to basically allow the republicans to effectively pick our own nominees for us by saying this kind of crap. Ignore it.

This idiocy plays well with the right-wingers and bigots, but Middle America will reject racism and and using his middle name against him and trying to make issue of his father's religion.
Deano963

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 12:15:00 AM »

Brilliant strategy, james.

Do you say these kind of things just for the sake of having something to say? I'm starting to get the whole "attention whore" thing that's been directed at you lately.
Deano963

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 08:13:50 PM »

Brilliant strategy, james.

Do you say these kind of things just for the sake of having something to say? I'm starting to get the whole "attention whore" thing that's been directed at you lately.

Here is what I mean,

With Candidates like Obama or Hillary (I like the former and do not like the latter), there is no way we would win the 2008 election with those two.

That may be the most naive statement I have ever read in this forum. You are really showing yourself to be completely and utterly clueless in respect to politics with statements like these james. You really have no, none, zip, zilch, nada grasp of history or politics if you think it is impossible for either of those two to win the Presidency. You honestly think that there is no way that Hillary or Obama (who is one of the most popular figures in the Democratic Party, not to mention politics in general) would be able to win the Presidency on the heels of a Republican President whose approvals ratings will most likely be in the 30's as he is leaving office? And with the Iraq war likely still going on? I agree with Gabu, if it had been up to people like you in 1992, the Democratic Party would have sat out the election.

Your defeatist attitude is irresponsible and disturbing as well. How the hell can we sell ourselves as a party to the American public if we just say "Oh, we have no idea how to fix the country''s problems, so we're just gonna sit this one out and try again in 2012"Huh

S-T-U-P-I-D.

So please do not get an attitude with me you slut.

wtf?

I am coming to regard you more and more as the Democratic version of DWTL every time I read one of your unintelligible posts.
Deano963

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 08:36:57 PM »

you better quit your nasty attitude with me

Nasty attitude? Asking you to explain your reasoning and your positions is a "nasty attitude"?

omg you you are the Democrativc version of DWTL.
Deano963

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 09:12:35 PM »

you better quit your nasty attitude with me

Nasty attitude? Asking you to explain your reasoning and your positions is a "nasty attitude"?

omg you you are the Democrativc version of DWTL.

1) You are rude to a lot of people on this forum.

1 - DWTL does not qualify as a "a lot of people".
2 - Simpling asking you to provide the reasoning to one of your statements is not rudeness.
3 - I sure as hell hope you do not plan on attending college, james. Profs are going to ask you constantly to back up what you say with something intelligent, and they're not going to think it's funny when you tell them they are being "rude" b/c you can't think of anything.

2) How the hell am I the democratic version of Downwiththeleft? I am the least partisian poster on this forum.

1 - B/c you throw out factually incorrect, blanket statements and then later either:

A) retreat from them,
B) refuse to elaborate and become defensive when asked why you feel that way or
C) become childish and start name-calling when someone challenges you to debate (calling me a "slut" b/c I asked you your reasons - LOL! - what are you, five?)

3) Please explain to me why you think a Senator from the Blue State of Illinois will make inroads with red states?

First of all, I asked you multiple times to explain your earlier statement that it is impossible for either Hillary or Obama to win first.....

Second of all.....

OMG. So that's your reasoning? Are you kidding me? Your reasoning is that b/c he is from a "Blue State", it is impossible for him to win a Presidential Election on the heels of George W. Bush?

I guess that means his personal politics, stands on the issues, stance on the war, his ability to connect with voters, his high popularity among women voters, his charisma, his story, his star power, his ability to speak eloquently and passionately about religion - all of that matters nothing b/c he is from Illinois? That logic is wrong for a million reasons.

Now I really regard you as knowing nothing about politics.
Deano963

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 02:15:22 AM »

Do you know what defines a "blue state" in general?  It's a state that voted for the Democrat in the last presidential election.  If George Bush won in a landslide in 2004 and carried Illinois, would you then be okay with Obama because he was from a red state?  Was Bill Clinton a bad candidate in 1996 since he came from Arkansas, at the time a "blue state"?

Illinois is not just any blue state.  There is no longer any Republican elected statewide.

Ah, so in addition to being a "blue state", Illinois can also be classified as a "smart state".
Deano963

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 01:40:21 PM »

They don't need to. They have a firmer, and grower Presidential base.

I am pretty sure that Down killed james and is now posting under his identity. There can be no other explanation for this word fart.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies