The “Who is running in 2024?” tea leaves thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:37:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The “Who is running in 2024?” tea leaves thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The “Who is running in 2024?” tea leaves thread  (Read 168456 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« on: December 29, 2020, 06:06:26 AM »

If the GOP goes back to a Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, John McCain or GWB Candidate I will activly try to destroy the Republican Party and encouraging Republicans not to vote in 2024.
Everyone should.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 04:17:20 PM »

So, are we gonna see a Republican primary with both her & her brother arguing on stage in the debates? I need to know now so that I can start saving up on all of the popcorn that I'm gonna need.
Ivanka will take the moderate lane, while Don. Jr the Trump lane
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 05:43:20 AM »

He'll probably run and go nowhere. Either drops out in 2023 already, or after finishing with 1% of the vote in Iowa.
IF he even wins 1% in Iowa.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 08:00:48 AM »
« Edited: August 16, 2022, 08:03:54 AM by Laki »

Ironically if Trump runs and he is selected as VP, he would be in an excellent position in 2028 due to increased name recognition, that can be considered a plot as well. Being tied to Trump might not be an exactly good thing depending on what he does, but it's also risky to not be like that. Scott knows that 2024 is too early and being a VP choice would dramatically improve his chances for beyond, and he's still quite young (or at least compared to the latest presidents). And remember that being VP of Trump is better than VP of a different candidate, since Trump already served one term.

Trump - if he would be the nominee - would also benefit from choosing Tim Scott for VP. And if he runs in 2024, it will likely be running to be someones VP.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 11:46:00 AM »

Ironically if Trump runs and he is selected as VP, he would be in an excellent position in 2028 due to increased name recognition, that can be considered a plot as well. Being tied to Trump might not be an exactly good thing depending on what he does, but it's also risky to not be like that. Scott knows that 2024 is too early and being a VP choice would dramatically improve his chances for beyond, and he's still quite young (or at least compared to the latest presidents). And remember that being VP of Trump is better than VP of a different candidate, since Trump already served one term.

Trump - if he would be the nominee - would also benefit from choosing Tim Scott for VP. And if he runs in 2024, it will likely be running to be someones VP.

Unfortunately for him I’d think Dems would be favored in 2028 after another Trump term. Also, I feel that DeSantis would be more likely to pick him as a running mate than Trump would be.

You may be right about both, but I definitely believe being VP would increase his chances if it was his ambition.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2022, 02:15:18 PM »

The John Delaney of 2024 has declared.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2023, 07:47:25 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nikki-haley-slams-biden-mcconnell-publicity-stunt-kentucky-nothing-celebrate

She is running, book it! Eventually she will become DeSantis' Vice Presidential Nominee.

Wow, Republicans really don’t know what the word woke even means. Which tracks with their misunderstanding of so many other terms.

woke has become a kind of "slur" word today, like "nazi" but than for left wingers. It has replaced commie or tankie.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2023, 06:12:45 AM »

Screw it, I'm running a Write-In Campaign for the Democratic Primary. Can I get more votes than Marianne Williamson?
Endorsed
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies