Opinion of Oslo's decision to phase out the use of private cars in city borders? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:54:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Oslo's decision to phase out the use of private cars in city borders? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FD

HD

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Opinion of Oslo's decision to phase out the use of private cars in city borders?  (Read 1708 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 01, 2015, 06:00:04 AM »

FD I guess, why would anybody that doesn't live there or go there care one way or the other...other than in a "oh, that's interesting, good luck with that" kind of way.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 03:44:57 PM »

I don't live in a place where cars and bikes share the same road.  We have a pretty good bike network here in Omaha, but it's mostly off street (and less convenient for most people, so it's more used for exercising instead of commuting....I think, not really sure).  So I don't have a hatred of the smaller two wheelers.  Kind of like 'em actually.  I like anything that goes faster than a human can run.  Something inside me desires speed.  It's why I drive Mazda.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 07:10:23 AM »

Have you ever punched a hippy?  SOOOOOOO satisfying.  Even watching Forrest Gump do it makes one feel good.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies