Feb. 9th primaries & caucuses--Dem. results thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:29:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Feb. 9th primaries & caucuses--Dem. results thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Feb. 9th primaries & caucuses--Dem. results thread  (Read 18894 times)
perdedor

« on: February 09, 2008, 08:37:02 PM »

I'm wondering why, with 37% of the precincts reporting and Obama leading by 35%, that CNN isn't calling Washington for Obama?
perdedor

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 08:39:33 PM »

CNN projects Obama in Washington state.

Must of heard me bitchin'. Tongue
perdedor

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 08:54:00 PM »

Considering Seattle and Remond aren't even in yet, could Obama break 70%? He'll landslide both, of course, but by more than he's doing in the rural counties?

Indeed. Washington is only going to get worse for Clinton. On the subject of Clinton, I'm watching CNN and she's speaking. Is it just me, or does she just get progressively louder and angrier sounding in every one of her speeches? She reminds me of my mom.
perdedor

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 08:58:11 PM »

Considering Seattle and Remond aren't even in yet, could Obama break 70%? He'll landslide both, of course, but by more than he's doing in the rural counties?

Indeed. Washington is only going to get worse for Clinton. On the subject of Clinton, I'm watching CNN and she's speaking. Is it just me, or does she just get progressively louder and angrier sounding in every one of her speeches? She reminds me of my mom.

I hate how she speaks, its sounds very cold and rehearsed. Plus shes slightly monotoned....its annoying.

I've always said she sounds like that pre-recorded voice on the telephone that reminds you that you only have 11$ left on your debit card. Tongue
perdedor

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 09:03:27 PM »

I hate how she speaks, its sounds very cold and rehearsed. Plus shes slightly monotoned....its annoying.

I can just imagine how she would sound during an hour long State of the Union every year.  Ugh.

I like how shes praising Kaine as if enough ass kissing is going to sway his endorsement from Obama to her.

Really, could she have kissed more VA Democrat ass? "I heart Mark Warner, Doug Wilder, Tim Kaine,...and Mark Warner!".
perdedor

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 09:11:36 PM »

Washington, 65.8% reporting, 67.3% Obama to 31.6% Clinton

Has King county come in yet? If not, could Obama keep Clinton under 30%?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies