Will Russia win the war? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 03:15:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Will Russia win the war? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: No matter what, it's clear Ukraine has lost. But will Russia win and start invading the Baltic states?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 45

Author Topic: Will Russia win the war?  (Read 875 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: December 16, 2023, 11:52:58 PM »

This is like the 5th time you made a thread like this so why not just bump one of the old ones?
This doesn't actually work as a reply. The war has been going on for over 18 months. Months later, bumping polls that themselves are snapshots of how the forum felt in a given moment when they were made? Joking, right?
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 11:54:01 PM »

Anyway, voted No, given that Russia is likely to net gain from the war but not invade the Baltics. A soft yes followed by hard no=No vote.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2023, 06:12:25 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2023, 06:24:23 PM by Punxsutawney Phil »

This is like the 5th time you made a thread like this so why not just bump one of the old ones?
This doesn't actually work as a reply. The war has been going on for over 18 months. Months later, bumping polls that themselves are snapshots of how the forum felt in a given moment when they were made? Joking, right?
It works when the OP is deliberately trolling case in point he made this thread literally the next day
https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=575391.0
I was neither arguing against nor arguing for this facet of your case you were making. It's just laughable to consider a poll being made months ago surveying the forum on something to suffice for the same now. (While I do agree I'm not a huge fan of how they've been set up in this case and in any case way too deadset on the worst thing happening, that's a different issue)
I've seen some Europeans (particularly Eastern ones) argue almost exact same thing SnowLabrador is arguing here, btw. "If Putin wins then he won't stop in Ukraine etc"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies