Which site is worse: Everyday Feminism or Breitbart? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:53:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which site is worse: Everyday Feminism or Breitbart? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which site is worse: Everyday Feminism or Breitbart?
Everyday Feminism

Breitbart

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 100

Author Topic: Which site is worse: Everyday Feminism or Breitbart?  (Read 3498 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: November 01, 2017, 12:49:23 PM »

I'll have to go with Breitbart, but it's actually kind of close.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 12:05:49 AM »

Any "leftist" who thinks that Everyday Feminism's "cringworthy" (it's not academia, but its a lot better then some centrist mouthpiece that makes you think) complaints about social norms is even remotely comparable to a literal genocide mouthpiece needs to take a good long look in the mirror.

This article is what cemented my belief on how much of a pile of garbage dumpster fire EF is: https://everydayfeminism.com/2015/07/white-people-black-hairstyles/

Stupid stupid STUPID article.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 08:22:01 AM »

Any "leftist" who thinks that Everyday Feminism's "cringworthy" (it's not academia, but its a lot better then some centrist mouthpiece that makes you think) complaints about social norms is even remotely comparable to a literal genocide mouthpiece needs to take a good long look in the mirror.

This article is what cemented my belief on how much of a pile of garbage dumpster fire EF is: https://everydayfeminism.com/2015/07/white-people-black-hairstyles/

Stupid stupid STUPID article.

The idea that you actually think that article is somehow wrong frankly baffles me, because just about every dreadlock-wearing white man I've ever met in my life has been an insufferable dolt. That's not even getting into the actual cultural implications of it, because I know your political conscience is about as deep as a teaspoon when it comes to issues that actually matter.

Wow, nice broad brush. One of the most useful, knowledgeable and hard working not to mention friendly guys at my work is a white guy with dreadlocks...so yeah I do think it's wrong. Also one of the kindest and most empathetic people in my whole list of Facebook friends is a white woman with dreadlocks. Simply ridiculous.

Also "issues that actually matter", yes this is certainly the most important issue facing the black community today. Let's forget about police violence and brutality, higher incarceration rates, a skewed legal system, rampant poverty and the heavy crime and poor living conditions of heavily black areas, most of them no doubt care far more about white people wearing dreadlocks. Sheesh. Next thing you'll be saying that white women wearring hoop earrings is a bigger issue than Trump ending DACA for Hispanics.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies