NPC Elections - Commentary Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 04:28:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  NPC Elections - Commentary Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NPC Elections - Commentary Thread  (Read 4997 times)
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« on: August 20, 2020, 03:11:10 PM »

If the “good speaker from NJ” gets triggered by good legislation that’s his own problem.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 10:36:00 PM »

:thonking:
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 12:05:24 AM »

The fact is that every true Nebraskan knows there are two choices in this election. The Labor party is the party of the farmers and self-government; the opposition is the party of centralism and Eastern interests.

There are a number of so-called conservative carpetbaggers who have come out here in recent days expecting easy votes. Well, they are about to find out that Nebraskans have more sense than to be taken in by a lot of Eastern imperialists.

Poirot was the only one who campaigned in Nebraska other then you and he isn't a centralist by any means.

Poirot had a conservative voting record in the House so Truman isn't wrong. Honestly I'm sick of this Poirot worship, just because he runs a lot doesn't mean he should win.

and labor directed their voters to support him. Why are you complaining when you got him there in the first place?
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 12:40:38 AM »

The fact is that every true Nebraskan knows there are two choices in this election. The Labor party is the party of the farmers and self-government; the opposition is the party of centralism and Eastern interests.

There are a number of so-called conservative carpetbaggers who have come out here in recent days expecting easy votes. Well, they are about to find out that Nebraskans have more sense than to be taken in by a lot of Eastern imperialists.

Poirot was the only one who campaigned in Nebraska other then you and he isn't a centralist by any means.

Poirot had a conservative voting record in the House so Truman isn't wrong. Honestly I'm sick of this Poirot worship, just because he runs a lot doesn't mean he should win.

and labor directed their voters to support him. Why are you complaining when you got him there in the first place?

Shame you didn't apply your "people are immune from criticism once you vote for them" standard to me.

I was responding to the "just because he runs a lot doesn't mean he should win" comment. If you thought that, you would've had laborites vote for someone else.

I also didn't vote for you in your last election. I voted HCP.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 07:14:18 PM »

Seeing Yankee say Lyin labor feels weird as that is something that LT would say, not Yankee
Yankee is pissed
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2020, 11:30:09 PM »

I wasn't aware we could use quotes from the commentary thread for campaigning?
Well, I wasn't aware of any rule against it.

Either way you doubled down on your bs
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2020, 12:05:20 AM »

Lincoln Labor Advertisement: "Together"

[1]

It was the railroad that connected this country

(cuts to transcontinental railroad, steam engines coming into a station)

It was the trains that connected this country from sea to shining sea. It brought us together, and defined the lives of thousands.

Today the world is changing faster than ever.

(cuts to jet planes, bullet trains, and a time-lapse of a skyscraper being built)

Unfortunately, people are being left behind. Businesses shuttering, kids moving out, and no future in sight.

(cuts to abandoned storefronts, empty towns)

Together we change this. Lincoln Labor and KaiserDave are fighting to sew this country together with a massive new rail project. Bringing light to forgotten Atlasia, and connecting small towns to major hubs. Carving a new path to prosperity.

(Cuts to KaiserDave walking, and talking with workers, meeting with Governor R2D2 and Chancellor S019)

Lincoln Labor is fighting for you, and we won't stop

(Modern train drives towards the camera as the ad fades to the Labor logo)

Lincoln Labor Approved this Broadcast

To be advertised in Lincoln

[1] Wikimedia Commons

What happened to "PORK BARREL RAIL", huh?!
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2021, 03:56:04 PM »

Honestly thought we’d edge out the liberals in NH (which granted we almost did) and do pretty good in AZ. Still, not a good sign for labor that they had to play defense in Fremont so much this cycle.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2021, 09:13:23 PM »

Continuing this series with the March cycle now updated. The map remains similar, with changes accounting for alterations in both coalitions and party strength.
If feds get a majority in any county it'd be Pickens, it's actually further right than Oconee
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2021, 07:13:20 AM »

I think this map is slightly out of date, because the Liberals won NH from Labor.
iirc they barely made the second round. That map would reflect that since I think they got mid-20s percent to Labor's 40-ish.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies