PA-SEN (Beacon Research): Fetterman +11 (LV)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 12:00:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  PA-SEN (Beacon Research): Fetterman +11 (LV)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: PA-SEN (Beacon Research): Fetterman +11 (LV)  (Read 1532 times)
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2022, 04:24:43 PM »

And if Fetterman wins, I think that's the end for Kyrsten Sinema. What argument does she have now? She can't seriously argue she's the only democrat that can win in a swing state if a bernie sanders supporter is winning one in an R wave year.

I still feel like she'll pull out her primary. We live in the darkest timeline.
The only way she will pull out of her primary is if she gets aggressive backing by the establishment/DSCC. In a scenario where Fetterman wins, I'm not sure they are going to back her. What does the establishment have to gain by backing her? She's AGAINST the establishment!!!! She's just against it from the right instead of from the left. The only way they would back her is if they thought she was the only one who could win the seat.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2022, 04:28:08 PM »

And if Fetterman wins, I think that's the end for Kyrsten Sinema. What argument does she have now? She can't seriously argue she's the only democrat that can win in a swing state if a bernie sanders supporter is winning one in an R wave year.

The only way she will pull out of her primary is if she gets aggressive backing by the establishment/DSCC. In a scenario where Fetterman wins, I'm not sure they are going to back her. What does the establishment have to gain by backing her? She's AGAINST the establishment!!!! She's just against it from the right instead of from the left. The only way they would back her is if they thought she was the only one who could win the seat.

They might come to believe that, particularly if Mark Kelly loses in November (which I expect him to in this environment.)
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2022, 04:29:49 PM »

They might come to believe that, particularly if Mark Kelly loses in November (which I expect him to in this environment.)
But my point is "MUH PROGRESSIVES ARE UNELECTABLE" is shot if Fetterman wins.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2022, 04:37:29 PM »

But my point is "MUH PROGRESSIVES ARE UNELECTABLE" is shot if Fetterman wins.
I mean to be fair, Oz sucks as a candidate. The GOP was really stuck with 3 horrible candidates here no matter what.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2022, 03:17:40 PM »

New Poll: Pennsylvania Senator by Other Source on 2022-07-20

Summary: D: 50%, R: 39%, U: 11%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length