How happy did that debate make Hillary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:05:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How happy did that debate make Hillary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How happy did that debate make Hillary?  (Read 1746 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: October 28, 2015, 09:51:33 PM »

Ugh, I have a feeling the media is now going to overcompensate after getting bashed as liberal so much and increase their negative media coverage of Hillary even further. I'm starting to think Hillary and Bernie should start constantly bashing the media as right wing GOP shills. It's the only way to even the playing field. Right now they're only getting pressure from one side.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 10:12:23 PM »

Ugh, I have a feeling the media is now going to overcompensate after getting bashed as liberal so much and increase their negative media coverage of Hillary even further. I'm starting to think Hillary and Bernie should start constantly bashing the media as right wing GOP shills. It's the only way to even the playing field. Right now they're only getting pressure from one side.

You're kind of right. The media will be so ****-hurt about being criticized after this debate.

Yeah, and it proves something important. No matter how much the media attacks Hillary, the Republicans are just going to keep moving the goal posts and label them as "liberal Hillary shills." I mean seriously, aside from the past two weeks, the last six MONTHS were basically an endless stream of negative coverage for her, and she's gotten attacked far more than anyone with the possible exception of Trump. Yet they're still not satisfied and say the media is in the tank for her the second they give Hillary ANY positive coverage whatsoever. Hopefully this opens the media's eyes to start doing their job and not focus on winning back FOX watchers/getting Drudge and Breitbart links/manufacturing a horse race, but I'm not holding my breath.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 10:31:18 PM »

I think the conclusion is, whatever those leaked memos were about Jeb Bush being the candidate Hillary loses sleep over, they were written by a staffer who is retarded.
Or it was a ploy by the Clinton camp to get the GOP to nominate Jeb!

I'm hoping it was a ploy, because if not it means the Clinton camp is worryingly out of touch.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies