Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:05:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021 (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021  (Read 4581 times)
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« on: February 22, 2021, 11:31:18 AM »

I'm in Nashua in New Hampshire.

Hello Nashua and New Hampshire. The motto of the state is Live free or die. This state takes freedom seriously. If you vote for your local Liberal candidate you will have more freedom to decide. That means there will be more direct democracy, there will be more citizen referendums. People will make their voice heard more easily and don't have to trust the political elite blindly.

Citizens of the state will be able to benefit more freely from their savings because the Liberal party proposes tax free savings account. Citizens will have the right to put a small amount of savings into an account and income from that saving will not be taxed. This will encourage more people to save and invest. Savings come from after tax income so letting citizens keep benefit of income generated by that savings seems fair.

To go with the Live free or die motto, the campaign songs is Live and let die from Bond film.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b07Z_qfchFk

And here is the state campaign banner:

Vote for the Liberal Party. Our candidates are a great catch. Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. The Liberal party is old but is also new since it was restarted after being somewhat inactive for a time. We have something blue, our banner and party color. Something borrowed that is what the negative people of other parties who just like to ruin other players experience would say. Come to the altar, I mean voting booth to commit to our Governmor and legislator candidates.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 04:38:13 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU8oNu3pdS0

Thank you for your welcome, Norfolk Virginia. The music you just heard is You can't hurry love by the Supremes. It's the official campaign song for the state. In the last local election in July our party did not elect a legislator in Virginia. It was not love at first sight it seems. We are not giving up. Love takes time to grow. Our new team of candidates has been courting voters. Let's hope the love grows and this time there are some Liberals in the state legislature.

We have a campaign state banner. It uses the tourism slogan Virginia is for lovers but it's adapted for our party, Virginia Liberal is for lovers. The banner incorporates some symbols associated with love. The Liberal candidates love Virginia and hopefully voters love back.

Speaking of lovers, if love develops it can lead to marriage. Awww, isn't it romantic. To give some honeymoon time to every newlyweds, people who marry will get the right to three days of time off. Time to celebrate and have a honeymoon for a big step in life!

I'm told Norfolk has a flooding problem. For example roads going to the naval base face a chronic problem of flooding. During high tides water cover many roads. Engineers say the trend is sea water rising and land subsiding. A double whammy. To address the issue we will build sea walls and storm surge barriers in Norfold and all the bay area where needed.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 10:40:14 PM »

I'm in Dundalk in Maryland. Maryland was founded to provide a religious haven for Catholics. Freedom of religion is still important for our candidates and they will defend religious freedom and rights.

I'm here near the port of Baltimore because it is an important transportation hub and economic activity generator. We want to help the port continue to grow and provide good paying jobs. We will clean and dig along the terminals so the water is deep enough for extra big ships to be able to come into port and we will build a new terminal. This will help the port increase the volume of merchandise it can welcome.

The campaign song will bring back memories. For Mary's state we chose: Mary had a little lamb.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkRdvGmcCBE

It was one of the first songs I learned playing the flute. I don't know if they still teach that. The campaign banner for Marylamb, huh I mean Maryland features a Mary and reminds the commitment to freedom of religion and a lamb for the song.

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 05:26:25 PM »

I'm in Everett in Washington state. Many people are disilluniosed with the political system. They don't trust the government and politicians. They think politics is corrupt. I'm telling the people of Washington to not give up. The Liberal party with its group of candidates is there. They will clean up politics and the system and will put ordinary people at the center of their actions. With the Liberal Party in power there will be a good wash in Wash-ington.

We want to wash and do a good clean up of Pugent Sound. It's important for the environment. We will invest to restore and clean beaches, shorelines and waterways all around the Pugent Sound area. There are many sites contaminated by industrial production. The restoration efforts will provide jobs and help the natural habitats.

The state party has a banner:

It highlights the theme of cleaning and washing, politics and the environment with the green color, symbol of nature.

The official song is Car Wash:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVlpy5USN-E

To feel refresh after a good wash, Washington, vote Liberal in the upcoming local election.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 09:07:19 PM »

I'm in Denver in Colorado in support of the state Liberal candidates. This is the official banner:

How colorful. Does it remind you of Untied colors of Benetton a little? The people of different colors in Colorado make this state great, being inclusive and one to do great things in the state together.

Now let's talk about some issues. Is Rocky Mountain high related to drug use? Many people seem high. Colorado has a drug problem. I believe marijuana is legal, so we will take revenues from marijuana sales and use that money to set up an opioid and hard drug addiction treatment program.

There is a limit for child victim of sexual abuse to sue their abuser. It can take time for victim to be ready to denounce abusers. Sexual assault is a serious crime. Abusers should not be escape justice because of time constraint. We will make the law so children victim of sexual assault have unlimited time to sue their abusers. 

Colorado is home to many breweries and recognized for its craft breweries. We will start a loan program for craft beer makers to increase production and develop their market in other states. We want to provide financial aid to beer festivals around the state, to celebrate beer, make it easier for customers to discover local beers and meet our local beer makers.

Drug, sex, booze. I think we covered enough topics today. Ha! Almost forgot rock and roll. It's not really rock but there is music. I will leave you with the state official song, Colorado by Florida Georgia Line:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRnyg0zfct0&list=RDqRnyg0zfct0&start_radio=1
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 11:10:52 AM »

I'm in Peoria in Illinois. The public finance situation of Illinois is ill. The state has one of the lowest credit rating in the country. Investors sees the state has higher risk and it results in the state having to pay more in interests on its big debt. Something has to be done. We can't continue to always raise taxes to pay for more spending.

First we will adopt more strict accounting rules that favor more transparency and reflect reality so the government can't hide financial obligations and present a better situation than the reality by using accounting rules.

The debt burden needs to be decreased. There has been rapid growth for pension contributions in the last years and there is a big liability. This gives less money to be spent on all other essential government services. We need to spend on direct services and less on the administrative structures.

Illinois is a high tax states and it hurts the economy. The high tax drives away people and businesses. The state needs more growth and requires a more competitive fiscal environment so when possible we will start to decrease income taxes to decrease the difference with other states.

This is the official campaign banner with to distinctive parts. The top shows the diagnostic. The financial situation of Illinois is ill, there is an emergency. The shade of green was chosen to represent illness. The lower part is the remedy. You need to elect Liberals to get the state in good health. A Liberal government will help cure the problem with solutions, like a good doctor.

The official song is It makes me ill by Nsync.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKC2Ch5zadM
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2021, 05:24:50 PM »

I'm in Dothan in Alabama. The Liberal candidates have been working on the ground to get elected and I'm here to support their efforts. Our candidates have been doing many one on one meeting to build personal connection to voters. They become familiar with voters and their problems. Because of the familiar relationship with voters in the state of ALabama the official campaign song is You can call me AL by Paul Simon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA

In the state of Alabama people start paying income tax at a very low level. It means working poor pay taxes. That is not really fair. We will change this. People below the poverty line will not pay income tax. This will give better living conditions to lower income families. We will raise the personal exemption. This will remove the state from being one of the states that tax at the lowest level of income.

Finally I present the official campaign banner For ALabama. It's simple like the state flag with red and white colors. This state election vote and elect some Liberal members.   
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2021, 10:50:57 PM »

State campaign song playing before the start of the speech is On the road again by Willie Nelson.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Ggp3TJjuE

It's nice to be here in Pawtucket in Rhode Island. I do a lot of campaigning across the country so I'm on the road a lot. The condition of the roads is not good. The Department of Transportation estimates half of the state's roads are in less than acceptable condition. The share of rural roads in poor condition is ranked the highest in the nation. This is the effect of years of not investing enough and the winter weather. You can count on the Liberals to invest more to repair the roads and bridges. The bridges considered in poor condition are also one of the highest in the country.

I am pleased to present the official campaign banner for Rhode Island with symbols and color from the state flag and a road to remind a key policy.

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2021, 04:27:26 PM »

An ad called Think More was aired yesterday. It shouldn't have. Maybe someone aired the wrong ad and put this one that was probably prepared to retaliate in case the party was attacked. I want to apologize to the Democratic Alliance and Dwarven Dragon for the ad. They did nothing to the Liberal party to be the subject of such an ad. We want to continue having a civil relationship with DA.

Many have pledged to be more positive in NPC campaigns. I understand it's not fun to be the target of a direct attack. Attack ads lead to a negative atmosphere, voters will be turned off and less people will want to become involved in politics.

Mr. Dragon has been active for a long time, I've probably known him since the former Northeast region.  He has served many times in office and fought for his ideas like any politicians should. The fast food issue was on the ballot a few months ago and people decided then. People from the same party had different opinions. Many in the DA voted against the fast food initiative. In the Liberals Ishan and I voted for it. In Labor Adam Griffin and President-elect Windjammer voted for it. So it is not a clear partisan issue. We can agree that it's better for health to not eat too much fast food.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2021, 06:32:21 PM »

I'm in Tucson in Arizona. This is where Barbara Eden was born, the actress from I dream of Jeannie. That's why the campaign song is the theme from I dream of jeannie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNg-xClEnqM

And this is the state campaign banner:

There is the star like on the state flag and a genie coming out of the bottle.

The genie grants us many wishes. I wish the Liberal Party wins the Governor of Arizona. Oops, I shouldn't have said that out loud, now it's not going to happen. Let's not be selfish in the wishes. I wish many things for the state of Arizona. It can be very hot around here so I wish cooler temperature, air conditioning affordable to all to be comfortable. That also requires electricity that is not expensive and a reliable grid system.

I wish for Arizona a more diversified economy so we have a diversity of sectors, different types of jobs so there are a variety of jobs for everyone. This will require a dynamic and welcoming business environment, with competitive business tax rates, well trained manpower and not too much regulations.     

I wish we take great care of our elderly, to provide them with good health care and support so they don't feel alone or abandoned. For our little kids, accessible daycare and protection from violence and abuse.

I wish the state can welcome and integrate rapidly immigrants. Help them learn the language if they don't speak English. Make sure they don't suffer from discrimination and that their rights as citizens are respected and are not considered second class citizens.

If you want these wishes to come true, rub your ballot and vote for the Liberal candidates in the upcoming local elections.

Thank you for listening. Now I'm going to go by carpet. Some could say carpetbagger. It's a great way to travel and meet people in all places in Atlasia. It's also better for the environment, no fuel needed for bus or plane.

Vota Liberal. Here is a promotional video in Spanish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GowuogVHlDM&list=PLNx4x_mDtg9FfFcZXxPGydnm-S9R82K4r&index=2

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2021, 10:59:52 PM »

I'm back in COLORado, this time in Colorado Springs. Do you know the flag with five colored rings? That's right it's the Olympic flag to represent the continents. Colorado Springs is an Olympic training center (and if it's not we'll make it become one). With the sports facilities here it is appropriate to build an Olympic musuem. There will be a part dedicated to the history of Atlasian at the Olympics and hosting the Olympics. There will be another section about sports. This part will be interactive where you can try to do some activities, like in hockey make a fast slapshot or a simulator to try fencing. This will give the public the chance to discover and try a little different sports. 
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2021, 05:35:55 PM »

I'm in Aurora in Colorado. We are Friday so you are lucky of you want to go shop for a car. You can today. But maybe it's not a good day for many workers and those with families. You could have more time on the weekend. Unfortunately you can't Sunday. Colorado is a state that prohibits the sale of vehicles on Sunday. The Liberal party will change the law so it will be legal to sell a car on Sunday. Buying a car requires time and for many the weekend is when they have time. We will remove outdated restriction.

I hear many voters are not satisfied with the outgoing Governor. COLORado, it's time to change your color. Vote for a change in color. Vote Liberal blue.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2021, 09:22:04 PM »

I'm in Littleton in New Hampshire. Tiny houses have gained in popularity. There are various reasons . It is a form of housing that is more affordable than normal house. It is more sustainable and environment friendly. Some prefer to live with less materialism. It can be a form of community living when tiny houses are grouped together.

Living in tiny houses is legally difficult in New Hampshire. They are not permitted because of a minimum square foot requirement or don't meet towns building and safety codes. We will make it possible for tiny houses to be legally compliant. We will introduce legislation to make it possible to build structures of less than four hundred square feet of floor to be built in residential zone areas. Each house will have a water supply and need to respect local safety code. It will be possible to rent tiny houses, making an option for affordable housing. We will make possible for people to make the choice for this new alternative housing if they wish and live the life they desire.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2021, 11:19:24 PM »

I'm in Concord in New Hampshire. The hospitality industry was hit hard negatively by covid. Some restaurants have closed and many see their sales down. We will help businesses in this industry recover. Right now businesses keep  a portion of the rooms and meals tax. We will let them keep a bigger share of the tax to provide them relief. It will help them survive by keeping more money because businesses in the sector have not returned to the level of profitability of last year. It will take time for the lodging industry to see people travel like they did before.

We will also give tax relief to some homeowners by bringing a change to the Low and moderate income homeowners property tax relief. We will increase the maximum income of a household to be eligible for this tax relief. This means more moderate income household will receive the tax credit and keep more money in their pockets.

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2021, 06:04:28 PM »

I'm in Merrimack in New Hampshire. The presence of contaminants in water was found near the local plastic plant and the surrounding ground water. The chemicals can cause serious health problems like liver disease, some cancers, fertility problems and thyroid disease. When people turn on the faucet they should have confidence water is safe. We will act to protect people from these chemicals. We will increase regulations on emission of chemicals in water to stop the release. We will built a water treatment plant to treat water and remove dangerous substances. and proceed to decontaminate water in the surrounding area. People should receive clean drinking water and have confidence they do. Regulators and inspectors will protect people.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2021, 06:45:58 PM »

I'm in Derry in New Hampshire. I previously talked of how we can help the hospitality industry. A Liberal government will help the post pandemic recovery by having good policies. We will also remove some regulations, like we will allow restaurants with alcohol licenses the possibility to deliver wine and beer with food. The amount delivered will be limited to a reasonabale quantity to go with a meal since we don't don't want restaurants to become alcohol stores. The take-out and delivery options are more popular and providing alcohol at the same time is practical for consumers.

New Hampshire like freedom. It is very troubling to see attempts to restrict the freedom to vote. There are different proposals to make it harder for new citizens to have the right to vote. We are an open society and have always welcomed new citizens. Some people want us to turn our back on our history and build a gated community to keep others outside. We can't have two classes of citizens, those who have a right to vote and those who have to wait a very long time to be able to vote. This will deprive a group of people of a right to vote.

The election day is near and I urge all the citizens to go out and vote the Liberal candidates. New Hampshire has an independent spirit and we receive support from Independents and I was an Independent myself for many years. The Liberal Party came in second in New Hampshire in last local elections. We are the alternative. If you don't vote Liberal for first preference, consider giving a second preference. The state can improve. Vote Liberal for a new New Hampshire!
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2021, 10:10:31 PM »

I'm in Boulder in Colorado. Many workers had to work from home in the last year to avoid working close to other people due to the pandemic. It could have required unexpected costs, like buying a des, more computer equipment, higher telecom bills, office supplies. If you elect a Liberal government, quickly after the election we will adopt a income tax credit of 500$ for teleworkers. A Liberal government will listen to the needs of the people, adapt and will act promptly.

Don't forget to go vote and vote for Liberal change.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2021, 11:45:45 PM »

I'm in Seattle in Washington. Hello WASHington! You know the theme I talked about on my last visit is wash and clean. This time I am announcing efforts to have clean cities. It is a morale boost to live in a nice surrounding. We will give more money to the big cities in the state to clean up. They will have the means to pick up trash from parks, erase graffitis from buildings and buses, remove safely needles in the streets, sidewalks, alleys and parks. Our communities will be proud of where they live and cities will be more liveable. We can clean the environment in nature but we will not forget the urban environment. Please go vote Liberal in the local state election.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2021, 05:37:21 PM »

Song Up! from shania Twain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDPqKy3HGB8

Up, up, up
Can only go up from here
Up, up, up
Where the clouds gonna clear
Up, up
There's no way but up from here

Hello everyone. That was the official campaign song for the Liberal Party in California. Up! from Shania Twain. The past year has been difficult and hard at times, the country and cities having to deal with the effects of the coronavirus. I think now it's time to think about the future and to focus on the recovery. Things are looking up. And a great way to go up than by electing a new state government, a Liberal government.

I'm here in Corona in California in support of this city and all other cities, Sadly people have a negative impression of the place because of the name. Our post-covid recovery plan involves financial support for cities and local communities that have faced financial pressure over the last year. There was a loss of revenues because of a slower economy and some businesses being closed and unexpected spending to deal with the pandemic like higher costs for public security and police, aid to local small business, public health spending to take care of people. We will offer cities and towns a big amount of cash in assistance to compensate for their financial efforts so there is not a big hole in their budgets. The state government can work with local towns and work on the recovery.

I present the official campaign banner and don't forget to vote for the Liberal Party so California can move up.

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2021, 10:40:47 PM »

I'm in El Cajon in California. About one third of residents here are foreign born and being in Southern California is a good place to speak about citizenship and the right to vote. There are discussions at the federal and regional levels to modify the rules to become a citizen or have the right to vote. This concerns your families and friends who dream of being an Atlasian citizen and participate in the civic life of this country. Some want to make it harder to gain citizenship, they want people to have to wait longer. I say this is misguided. Atlasia has tried to be an open and welcoming place for new people. We will work to stay that way. For many of us we were welcomed in this country under a set of rules so we must not start to set up barriers once we are in to keep others outside. We are not a people who exclude others and accept only a kind of people with a specific profile and background. We need to continue to be inclusive and keep are citizenship and voting right laws. It's heartless to toughen rules and make it more difficult to obtain those rights. I guess some politicians are afraid with newcomers they will lose power, so they are afraid of new citizens and new voters. This state and this country needs new people and we should welcome them and make it easy to participate in public life. Sadly the country is on the opposite direction. New people make the state and country richer. The Liberal Party is a friend of your rights so vote for the Liberal candidates, vote for those who don't already have the right to vote, for your relatives, your neighbours, your friends.

And as my friend google says:
Vota por el partido liberal. Defenderemos su derecho a la ciudadanía.

Thank you.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2021, 02:34:19 PM »

I'm in Stockton in California. High tech industries are a boost to economic growth and they provide well paying jobs and more resistent to economic cycles. Silicon Valley is known for the concentration of high tech industries but it will be good to spread future growth in regions around. Office space and rent is expensive in the Bay area, workers need to commute from further away. New businesses should be encouraged to locate outside Silicon Valley where there is more space, space is less expensive, housing more affordable and less traffic congestion and transit issues. To give an incentive to new businesses to locate in zones outside Silicon Valley but still in regions close by, we will give tax credits to businnesses who bring venture capital and research and development spending to regions that have not been the traditional locations of the spending. We want to spread the wealth around and not just in core locations.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2021, 06:03:54 PM »

I'm in Juneau in Alaska. The Alaska Marine Highway is essential to travel to coastal communities and island communities. We can't have isolated towns. The routes are not profitable so the state needs to support the system. We need many ferries to serve the routes. There is a problem when one ferry boat needs repair, some service needs to be cut off. To avoid cutting service we will buy a new ferry boat. It will secure the current service to have a back up. It will also be easier to do maintenance on the other ferries. It can be used if there is some kind of emergency or overload at a specific time. The ferries are vital for local population but also a way for tourists to discover our state with it's beautiful coastal scenery. If you want to support the ferry service, vote for the Liberal Party in the state and local election.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2021, 10:42:47 PM »

I've arrived in Sitka in Alaska. I came by the Marine Highway ferry. It was an enjoyable ride. We played music, the state camapign song. It's theferry boat serenade by the Andrews sisters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHy-ji5hDNQ

I am happy, very, very happy
When we're on the ferry
The music is so merry

Salmon is an important specie of the fishing industry. It is also traditional for Native Alaskans. I'm here to announce that the Liberal Party will protect fish habitats. We favor economic development that is done responsibly. We will be cautious before giving the green light to mega projects like mining. We will ask for environmental impact and possible effects on fish and salmon habitats to be able to protect them. We will not let industries destroy nature. Salmon is part of the way of life of many Alaskans and we want it to continue that way.

Finally this is the campaign banner:

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2021, 11:17:29 AM »

I'm in Hagerstown in Indiana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLy9kbK4L-w
I'm goin back to Indiana
Indiana here I come

I'm happy to be back in Indiana. You heard the campaign theme song for the Liberal Party in Indiana. It's Going back to Indiana by the Jackson Five.

Indiana farms and businesses rely on seasonal and migrants workers to operate. Those workers provide labor capabilities that are difficult to fill and it translates into economic benefits for the agricultiral industry and the state. Domestic workers don't seem interested in the type of jobs foreign born laborers are willing to take. If it were not for migrant workers the agricultural industry would face a shortage of employees and less revenues. We need foreign workers in support of agriculture. That is why we want to work with regional and federal government to create a flexible guest worker program and have a visa program that fits and fills the need of the industry.

We also need to integrate those foreign born workers into Atlasian society. They will not be full citizens if we have laws that makes it more difficult to become full Atlasians, like extending the time before they can gain citizenship. It's closing the door on them. It's the same for seasonal workers, we can't make it more difficult to move regions. Some workers could want to rejoin family during the off season or go work in a state with warmer climate in winter where they could find work. It's important to preserve mobility and welcome foreign born people.

Here is the campaign banner. It shows elements on the state flag, a torch and stars, with flag colors.

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2021, 04:51:17 PM »

I'm in Marshall Heights in DC. This is the local campaign banner.

The banner shows a row of fruits. It's because in DC there is a problem of access to grocery store. In the eastern part of DC there are less full service grocery stores now than some years ago. The problem is in less wealthy areas. When there is not easy access to healthy and affordable food it leads to diseases caused by malnutrition. We need to attract stores that will provide fresh and healthy food in dstricts that lacks them. We are thinking of different avenues of solution. We can offer an advantageous rent if there is a municipal building or land to host a grocery store. We could participate in a local community effort to have a grocery story, by supporting a non profit project or cooperative. It can be added with organizational support or financial support. We are also looking at inviting fruit and vegetable producers, maybe from Virginia, to have stalls in a place to get fresh produce available to the local population.

To go with the food store availability topic, the official campaign song is The food song by Barbra Lica:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWjygxbQbQY
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies