Governor Northam contemplating leaving Democrats and governing as an Independent (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 01:35:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Governor Northam contemplating leaving Democrats and governing as an Independent (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Governor Northam contemplating leaving Democrats and governing as an Independent  (Read 1283 times)
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« on: February 06, 2019, 12:56:40 PM »

One of the things that strikes me about this as days go on is that there is NOTHING anyone has brought up about Northam's conduct IN OFFICE that is significantly objectionable.  The most objectionable thing he's done (in my opinion) is his abortion posturing, and while I vehemently disagree with Northam on that issue, that IS, at a certain point, politics and not corruption.  I cannot believe how the Democrats have shot themselves in their right foot on this issue, only to shoot themselves in their left foot providing the response.  They really had to work at putting themselves in this position, and the VA GOP must be ROFL at this point.
Do you not think it is significantly objectionable to lie to the public while in office? He held a press conference where he denied that it is him in the photo (after previously admitting it was him in the photo). Past conduct aside, if it is in fact him in the photo, then he’s lying right now in the present as the sitting governor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies