Have you ever De-Catholicized Ireland in a Crusader Kings game? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:32:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Have you ever De-Catholicized Ireland in a Crusader Kings game? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you ever De-Catholicized Ireland in a Crusader Kings game?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 17

Author Topic: Have you ever De-Catholicized Ireland in a Crusader Kings game?  (Read 960 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: June 11, 2022, 11:44:07 PM »

Of course. Alas I've never managed to annihilate the Papacy in CK3 yet, is a goal of mine. Although I did manage to actually destroy the Sunni Caliphate in one game, but that was mostly by accident because of how much of an idiot the AI playing the Sunni Caliphate was.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 10:42:00 AM »
« Edited: June 12, 2022, 10:51:07 AM by The Year Summer Ended in June »

BRTD: atheism is cringe.
Also BRTD:
Actually what I did is defeat all the Muslim rulers in Iberia, unify it, invade North Africa and convert some of those Muslim areas, then establish a branch of Christianity like modern day liberal Protestantism for the new empire, win a Crusade the Pope called and then invade Ireland and convert it just as I was eliminating Islam and Catholicism in Iberia and North Africa and converting all of their areas to my new branch. So establishing what's basically Protestantism a few centuries earlier (1285 is over two centuries before the Reformation) and liberal Protestantism even more centuries earlier. I'd assume you would much prefer my new Christianity branch I established with the tenants I chose.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 08:11:10 PM »

Why specifically Ireland? Have you heard of Spain or Poland?
BRTD: atheism is cringe.
Also BRTD:
Actually what I did is defeat all the Muslim rulers in Iberia, unify it, invade North Africa and convert some of those Muslim areas, then establish a branch of Christianity like modern day liberal Protestantism for the new empire, win a Crusade the Pope called and then invade Ireland and convert it just as I was eliminating Islam and Catholicism in Iberia and North Africa and converting all of their areas to my new branch. So establishing what's basically Protestantism a few centuries earlier (1285 is over two centuries before the Reformation) and liberal Protestantism even more centuries earlier. I'd assume you would much prefer my new Christianity branch I established with the tenants I chose.

So yeah I did it in Spain. As for Poland that's not very impressive because it's mostly Slavic pagan at the beginning anyway.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies