OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 12:02:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance  (Read 95972 times)
Zendstrummer
Rookie

« on: January 25, 2022, 06:17:54 PM »

LMAO I wonder why she wouldn't endorse Josh Mandel. Hmm...could it be that he's Jewish?
Or maybe she just thinks Vance is the most Nationalist America First candidate? Ever considered that?

I don’t think Mandel being Jewish has anything to do with this.
Zendstrummer
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 08:53:09 AM »

LMAO I wonder why she wouldn't endorse Josh Mandel. Hmm...could it be that he's Jewish?
Or maybe she just thinks Vance is the most Nationalist America First candidate? Ever considered that?

I don’t think Mandel being Jewish has anything to do with this.

You, uh, left out White before Nationalist there. And yes, him being Jewish is a big ding when it comes to people like her. If they don't got other options, sure they can support a Mandel. But if there's someone lunatics like Greene can support who is considered more pure, they'll go with that option instead.

Mandel is a Trump sycophant and Vance wrote an entire book criticizing the average Trump voter.
That was years ago. Currently, Vance is more like Trump.
Also, I think MTG is anti bitcoin
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies