OH/MO/KY-SurveyUSA: Clinton better positioned than Obama to beat McCain (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:36:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  OH/MO/KY-SurveyUSA: Clinton better positioned than Obama to beat McCain (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH/MO/KY-SurveyUSA: Clinton better positioned than Obama to beat McCain  (Read 4656 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« on: March 19, 2008, 09:02:27 PM »

Should the Democratic nominee be Obama, if OH and MO want more of the failed same with John McCain, that's their problem. Obama and Clinton are closer on the issues than either are to McCain

I'm not expectating KY to be anything other but Republican. It has two senators well to its economic right. Sad really

Obama is still the same man running for president as he was on Feb 5, when he won the Democratic primary in MO. He hasn't changed

Dave
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 09:08:30 PM »

The good news for Obama is that this doesn't necessary mean it's a permanent deal.  In fact, I think he'll get at least some of those whites back after this newscycle runs its course.  Heck, we're 8 months out.

No reason why he shouldn't given the FACT that Obama is not running for the Black man [sic] any more than he is for the White man [sic], the Latino man [sic], the Asian-American man [sic] or the Native American man [sic]

That is why I endorsed him Smiley

Dave
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies