Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:53:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower.  (Read 28101 times)
Fusionmunster

« on: March 04, 2017, 10:21:12 AM »

Donald Trump really isn't very good at this. IF Obama wire tapped him, it means he had a warrant and probable cause to do so.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 04:58:09 PM »

Oh god...

Trump supporters are using this to argue the C.I.A was behind the DNC and Podesta hacks. Even though the theory is stupid, it makes Trump even more infallible to them. I am so close to being done with politics because of this idiocy. Hillary was wronged so severely yet Trump supporters are going to turn this around on her. Its so disgusting and disheartening, I'd rather plug my ears and let them do what they want with the country instead of having to put up with this stupidity.    
Fusionmunster

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 02:30:53 PM »

I don't know what's worse, the C.I.A hacking everything or the Trump supporters who think it vindicates Trump on Russia.

Seriously, anyone who thinks the C.I.A hacked and leaked info from the Clinton campaign and the DNC in order to frame Trump need to get their heads examined.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 02:47:24 PM »

I don't know what's worse, the C.I.A hacking everything or the Trump supporters who think it vindicates Trump on Russia.

Seriously, anyone who thinks the C.I.A hacked and leaked info from the Clinton campaign and the DNC in order to frame Trump need to get their heads examined.
The primary target would have been Russia. Being able to get Trump as a secondary target was  bonus.

That makes no sense. In order to target Russia and Trump, they hacked and leaked info from the Clinton Campaign and the DNC in order to pin blame on the Russians? Its a stupid theory.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 03:37:29 PM »

Nunes is either going to recuse himself or get his access to classified information revoked.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 03:52:25 PM »

This looks alot like the Hillary/Comey email thing:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Nunes is throwing himself under the bus to save Trump

Except this doesn't save Trump at all.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 12:45:39 PM »

The GOP is going to cover for Trump. They could care less if he 100% actually colluded with the Russians since in their eyes all that matters is winning regardless of the means to get there

Its funny though because Trump isnt worth the effort.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies