Has the invasion of Iraq created more terrorists? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 01:02:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Has the invasion of Iraq created more terrorists? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Has the invasion of Iraq created more terrorists?
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 42

Author Topic: Has the invasion of Iraq created more terrorists?  (Read 2014 times)
MissCatholic

« on: July 22, 2005, 12:32:59 PM »

It has to be YES.

These people are well-educated, raised in middle class families who oppose the American occupation in the Arabian Peninsula.

Have you ever asked the question why does the us govenment never translate in full any of Bin Ladens messages?

Bin Laden asks for one thing and one thing only. For American forces to leave the Arabian Peninsula.

The American government tells us that these people would kill us even if we did leave.

So what do we know.

America has bases in Yemen, Oman, Kuwiat, Saudi Arabia and now Afghanistan and Iraq. After the Soviet Afgan war, Bin Laden asked the question why are you still here? After recieving no response, he became a radical nut who wanted to kill Americans.

So his war against America started once the Americans refused to leave parts of Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Oman. So why did we stay?
MissCatholic

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 10:58:55 AM »

If MissCatholic believes it YES, then how come YES has 0 votes right now?

I never vote on polls that i create. I make my case weak or not and allow you to decide
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies