Any Strong opinions on who will win FL & Missouri Senate races? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:43:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Any Strong opinions on who will win FL & Missouri Senate races? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any Strong opinions on who will win FL & Missouri Senate races?  (Read 2376 times)
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« on: November 22, 2017, 03:35:07 PM »

Alright guys. Right now I am busy but at the latest by Saturday I will have the astrological progressions and transits for the Florida Senate contest.

Please note that caveat of lacking birth times for both candidates and birth times tend to be extremely important.

I am inclined to think McCaskill will lose. She has transit saturn squared her progressed sun. That is not always and often indicates upset but difficult victories. My main concern is her  moon square sun transit on election night. That almost ALWAYS results in a disappointment.

So my guess is McCaskill will narrowly lose.
I hope you understand that astrology is BullSh*t.
It’s either they win or lose and the stars and the month they were born will not change it.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 03:44:42 PM »

Alright guys. Right now I am busy but at the latest by Saturday I will have the astrological progressions and transits for the Florida Senate contest.

Please note that caveat of lacking birth times for both candidates and birth times tend to be extremely important.

I am inclined to think McCaskill will lose. She has transit saturn squared her progressed sun. That is not always and often indicates upset but difficult victories. My main concern is her  moon square sun transit on election night. That almost ALWAYS results in a disappointment.

It’s either they win or lose and the stars and the month they were born will not change it.

We still have free will. Someone encountering a poor astrological transits can stil be successful and the vice versa is true.

But birth times are extremely important. And without accurate birth times its hard to predict congressional elections based on astrology.

I was thinking Gillespie would win until I looked at the stars for that night.
Oh my the stars do NOT decide anything about who wins or when someone dies or none of that crap.
The only thing that can elect and unelect someone is the voters.and only god knows when you die not the stars or anything.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 03:51:36 PM »

We still have free will. Someone encountering a poor astrological transits can stil be successful and the vice versa is true.

But birth times are extremely important. And without accurate birth times its hard to predict congressional elections based on astrology.

I was thinking Gillespie would win until I looked at the stars for that night.
Oh my the stars do NOT decide anything about who wins or when someone dies or none of that crap.
The only thing that can elect and unelect someone is the voters.and only god knows when you die not the stars or anything.

I just explained people have free will. And astrologers will never look into when someone will die. It is highly unethical.

It can be fun to look into and sometimes the people with the best success are the people who work the hardest against poor transits and progressions.

Transits are poor for McCaskill which is why I predict she will lose.
Again that doesn’t mean jack crap astrology is very dangerous spiritually as a Christian it says to not go to fortune tellers or astrologers.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 03:54:55 PM »

Jimmie is an Atlas treasure and I will not stand for the slandering of his good name.
Oh my please stop!
Everything I do you always criticize. I thought this site was for debate talk and news about politics and history not just liberal speech but all speech.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 04:23:31 PM »

Jimmie is an Atlas treasure and I will not stand for the slandering of his good name.
Oh my please stop!
Everything I do you always criticize. I thought this site was for debate talk and news about politics and history not just liberal speech but all speech.

And astrology speech is included in that.
Astrology has nothing to do with anything I mentioned it’s super annoying astrology has no place on the atlas forums.
 Frequent moderated posts that tend to derail threads.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 05:03:10 PM »

Right now I think
The gop picks up Missouri by 6 points.

Bill Nelson holds on by slim 1.7 points.

But both of these predictions are early so lots can change.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2017, 04:44:04 PM »

As promised I did take an astrological look into the Florida Senate contest.

I did a superficial look into Florida Senate Contest next year. Without birth times, it is difficult.

This contest could become pretty scary for Democrats if they have to spend money in Florida when that money could be used in far less expensive media markets in Missouri, Indiana,  North Dakota. Which are all amazingly winnable contests next year.

Bill Nelson born Sep 29th 1942 in Miami Florida has one somewhat disturbing transit on election which reaches its peak on election night.

Mars opposition Chiron- I had to research on this transit but it looks like a very very hard victory. It is a similar transits in nature to McCaskil's transit saturn squaring progressed sun. Basically very tough victories but not dead. Nelson will have to work very hard to win re-election. This transit can be indicate a close contest. This could be the contest that really dampers Democrats spending money in 2018.

However there is a transit indicating Nelson is likely to prevail at the end:

Mercury Sextile Mars- This transit often indicates people will respect you for what you say but also indicates very testy exchanges and this is the ultimately transit for being in a tough competition irrespective of election, promotion, sports etc. 

Mercury sextile Sun Similar to the transit above. Also indicates that the candidate likely to be forceful and speak his mind. Voters respect it when you honest of your views rather than trying to be pandering.

Rick Scott

Mercury Sextile Mars Yes you read that right! Rick Scott and Bill Nelson both have this transit on election night. This will obviously be an intense contest.

Mars trine Saturn This is the most scary transit I have seen for Democrats thus far. Rick Scott having this transit on election night can power him up to give him additional strength. Persons under this transition often obtain new real estate, obtain new careers, promotions, etc. Very good transit.

Moon Opposition Jupiter very next morning Rick Scott does face this minor but mixed transit. It can often indicate disappointment.

Overall Rick Scott's chart is slightly better for election night but I am guessing with the Democratic nature of 2018 that Bill Nelson will be the victor.

Note that I do not have birth times for either candidate and with the basic charts I am seeing it would have been very nice to have birth times because right now it looks exactly 50-50.
Please stop

MARS WILL NOT DECIDE THE FLORIDA SENATE RACE OR THE BIRTH TIMES OKAY!
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2017, 06:27:44 PM »

Umm..  It is still a method of predicting elections and I stated my self that birth times would make it more accurate.

It is not against the tos.
Why would a birth time change the minds of voters?
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2017, 01:07:56 PM »

Umm..  It is still a method of predicting elections and I stated my self that birth times would make it more accurate.

It is not against the tos.
Why would a birth time change the minds of voters?

No the birth time wont change the minds of voters. But birth times are critical to accurate chart analysis.

And I have stated  before that everyone has free will. People on good transits and progressions can sleep walk and fail and people with poor transits and progressions can work vigorously and succeed.
So you just admitted it’s BS bad that it’s right half the time.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2017, 07:50:50 PM »

I'm pretty annoyed at the smear campaign from pollsters against astrology. Astrology predicted the Trump win in 2016, but Big Pollsters have been saying Astrology is "quack science" because they want to cover their ass for getting the 2016 election wrong.

astrologers were mixed. I think the electoral college versus popular vote can cause confusion. Also Hillary Clinton has multiple possible birth times.

Paul Ryan's transits look quite good next election day but I think its more of a case in which he wins re-election easily over a supposedly competitive district.

My guess from all transit analysis is a gain of 30 seats for democrats in the house but I could be wrong.

I don’t know about the astrologer community, but I’ve heard that a lot of psychics were thrown off by Trunp winning.
Exactly that’s why astrology is bullcrap.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2017, 09:40:05 PM »

I'm pretty annoyed at the smear campaign from pollsters against astrology. Astrology predicted the Trump win in 2016, but Big Pollsters have been saying Astrology is "quack science" because they want to cover their ass for getting the 2016 election wrong.

astrologers were mixed. I think the electoral college versus popular vote can cause confusion. Also Hillary Clinton has multiple possible birth times.

Paul Ryan's transits look quite good next election day but I think its more of a case in which he wins re-election easily over a supposedly competitive district.

My guess from all transit analysis is a gain of 30 seats for democrats in the house but I could be wrong.

I don’t know about the astrologer community, but I’ve heard that a lot of psychics were thrown off by Trunp winning.
Exactly that’s why astrology is bullcrap.

Nope.  Hillary Clinton did get the popular vote.  Also psychic doesn't equal astrologer. 
Everyone knew Hillary was likely to win the popular vote but can just please stop with astrology crap.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies