The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:10:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 206221 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: February 13, 2015, 04:44:40 PM »

Can we put maps in this thread? Cuz this is just horrendous. What's in that Michigan water? Did Detroit pollute the Great Lakes that badly?

Context: Walker vs. Hillary

Possible -- but not likely. Losing Virginia and Florida -- the Republican nominee would have to win just about everything between the Sierra Nevada and the Appalachians... again, not likely.  
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 09:14:50 AM »

I guess that's what I meant. And yikes, that's even worse. Sales taxes are even more regressive than a flat tax.

Flat tax proposals are only regressive to people who don't understand how they work and who don't understand the value of having a single marginal tax bracket.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 10:38:02 PM »

Yes, and some of the things that circulate as acceptable and normal in the social-liberal free-for-all, for instance all this transgender nonsense, are so offensive ...  As someone who considers himself center-right on fiscal issues and center-left on social issues,

ayy. More evidence why FCBSL's are terrible.

What do you have against the Florida Conference of Black State Legislators?

I was going to ask the same question earlier, haha!
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 09:42:30 AM »

First they came for Antonio, now they're coming for TheDeadFlagBlues. Just how many of us do the forum's Trumpists want to deport?

hopefully all leftists voluntarily flock after his inauguration as they claim to plan.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 12:39:31 PM »

Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 10:33:26 PM »

This thread needs a re-name now that people have forgotten/don't know Bobloblaw. It doesn't have to be  named after anyone.

Is this a self-nomination? Unfortunately, we have many others waiting in line longer than you that have been actively making a case recently.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 02:04:41 PM »

I never really understood why Obama wanted to win Indiana.

It was next door and polling looked promising.

It was interesting that he won, considering how Republican the state is. VA & CO also used to be safe for Republicans but now are key swing states.

The entire nation, like our entire planet Earth, is slowly trending more "liberal."
This is nothing new, and completely transparent.
Think about it ..... for thousands of years, nations, governments and especially laws and rights, have all trended more and more "liberal" as time continues to tick.

Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 09:34:10 AM »

The story says that post-convention, Clinton actually gained among white college grads, while Trump made big gains among white non-college grads:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Maybe non-college white people were watching the Roman circus spectacle, and others were watching something else.

The question: will the non-college whites vote heavily in November?

College-educated whites vote, and they are more likely to change the minds of white people with no college degree to not vote for Trump than non-college-educated people are likely to convince college-educated whites to vote for Trump. College-educated people are generally much more capable of persuading people than are those who did not attend college.  

Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2016, 08:18:44 PM »

Edit to add: I can somewhat understand their misinformed belief that an election won by Democrats must have been stolen. There are two Americas at this point: one is urban/suburban and educated, the other is rural and uneducated. The latter is Trump's base of support. They live so deeply in their little bubble with no experience of the outside world aside from FOX News, right-wing radio, and Drudge Report that they could not possibly comprehend that the majority of Americans reject Trump and his beliefs, and do not hold such angry, bigoted viewpoints as them.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 06:09:59 PM »

Nothing wrong with the post.  Most racists support Trump.

The inference was "all", not "most". Take a research methods course or something.
Dude, please keeping being a douche, really makes people like you.

And I did look at context, yeah BRTD was being racist in the thread.

Hilarious since you are one of the only posters who, on a daily basis, acts snarky and douchy.
Honey, if someone didn't have to act like an asshole, I wouldn't be a douche to them.  Sorry if that makes you or others unhappy.

Why do you call people honey all the time?

Check your straight, white male privilege, boy.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2016, 10:55:41 AM »

My opinion of Filipinos as people has nosedived.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 08:58:24 AM »

If I was DNC chair, I would make getting back WV a top priority. Make it very clear that anti-coal democrats are in the wrong, in fact, kick them out of the party if they won't change their views. Make being pro-coal one of the first things the democratic platform lists, and stress its importance. Apologize over and over again in TV ads for your pure stupidity, recklessness, and destruction of jobs in being anti-coal. Say that you are thankful for the punishment the state gave the democratic party, and have learned from it.

The National Democratic party's coal position is WRONG! JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!

The position on prostitution is WRONG too! JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies